61.Leaving rune city.

After Xu Qiu was baptized, the Xue family father and son came to visit Xu Qiu every day. He even specially called the doctor in the family to check Xu Qiu's physical condition every day. After ten days of observation, it was confirmed that Xu Qiu did not have any sequelae. Moreover, after washing the spirit root, the speed of absorbing the spirit stone was obviously five times faster than before, so the Xue family father and son were relieved.

    Liu Mufeng lived in Rune City for half a month, and the second batch of materials from Xue's father and son had just been delivered to him. Moreover, Xue Hao also said that he has made sufficient preparations and can accept the spiritual root washing at any time.

    Xue Hao has three spiritual roots, and he doesn't have double meridians, so his situation is much better than Xu Qiu's. The process of washing the spirit root was very smooth, and Liu Mufeng also helped Xue Hao widen his tendons for free.

    Xue Hao's body is better than Xu Qiu's, and his strength is also higher than Xu Qiu's. In addition, City Lord Xue dropped all kinds of high-level pills, and within three days, all the injuries on his body were healed. Xue Hao, who recovered from his injuries, originally planned to work hard to cultivate and draw amulets. However, he found that he was entangled with Liu Mufeng and his wife, and he took them to go shopping and eat delicious food in Rune City every day. This made him very depressed. However, Liu Mufeng was kind to him, so he couldn't say anything in front of others, so he could only complain to his father behind his back.

    "Father, Liu Mufeng and his wife have lived in our city lord's mansion for twenty-five days, and they know how to eat and drink all day long. They don't rely on us, do they?" Looking at his father, Xue Hao was depressed. asked.

    Hearing this, City Lord Xue smiled. "You can't see, why don't they leave?"

    "Why? Why? For the sake of eating, let me take them to eat hairy crabs yesterday, and today they insist on eating soup dumplings made of monster meat in the spirit realm. Tomorrow, I’m going to eat roasted whole lamb. They eat, drink and have fun every day, and they don’t look like monks at all. I think they are full-fledged playboys!” Speaking of this, Xue Hao snorted coldly. I am not optimistic about Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu's way of eating and waiting to die.

    Hearing his son's words, City Lord Xue sighed softly. "You are three years older than Liu Mufeng, but you don't even have half of his heart!"

    Hearing this, Xue Hao was stunned. "Father, what do you mean?"

    "Silly son, it's not that Liu Mufeng doesn't want to leave, but he doesn't dare to leave. He's waiting, waiting for the best time to leave!

    " Can you still kill him?" Looking at his father, Xue Hao asked suspiciously.

    "Yeah, he has a grandfather at the Spirit King Realm. It is indeed impossible for us to kill him openly to avenge Black Dragon City. However, this kid has a lot of eyes. He is afraid that I will send someone to assassinate him if he leaves the city. So, he Just stay here and not leave, he is waiting, when I relax my vigilance towards him, when we are not paying attention, then sneak away without anyone noticing!" Looking at his son, Xue Gang said with a smile.

    Hearing this, Xue Hao rolled his eyes. "As for guarding us so much?"

    "As for, he is at the spirit realm, and I am at the spirit king realm, how can he not guard against me? Son, learn a little bit, you, you know how to practice foolishly all day long , This scheming and means are too different!" Looking at his son, Xue Gang sighed softly.

    "Father, he is not strong enough, that's why he has to be so cautious. Think about it, my boy is a single spiritual root now, as long as he works hard, he will be able to advance to the spirit king realm sooner or later. If my boy has your strength, what else do you need?" Means and scheming? You can kill the person who wants to kill me with one palm!"