47.Flame palace

A year later...

    After a year of hunting team life, Jiang Xu's strength has been stabilized at the five-star level of the spirit realm. Xiaoyuan's strength has also improved by leaps and bounds, reaching five stars in the spirit realm. With the supply of great resources, the strength of Xiaoyuan's subordinates has also improved to a higher level. Already six princes have advanced to the Spirit Realm. However, Liu Mufeng's strength is still nine stars in the Spirit Mortal Realm.

    Liu Mufeng used this year's time to read all the books in several bookstores, large and small, in Black Dragon City. Although, he reads during the day and enters the bracelet space to practice and make alchemy at night. However, a lot of elixirs have been refined, but their strength has not grown at all, and they have always been nine stars in the spiritual mortal realm, which makes Liu Mufeng very depressed.

    Looking at Jiang Xu who was sitting on the chair sullenly, Liu Mufeng walked over with a smile, brewed a pot of spiritual tea, poured a cup for the other party, and poured a cup for himself. "What's the matter, Xiao Xu, why does he look listless?"

    "Oh, I quit the current hunting group!" Having said that, Jiang Xu sighed, lowered his head and took a sip of spirit tea.

    "Withdraw again!" Hearing this, Liu Mufeng smiled wryly.

    In one year, Xiao Xu joined three hunting groups successively. He stayed in the first hunting group for three months, but was pestered by the head's daughter for three months. The angry Xiao Xu quit directly. Afterwards, he returned home and went to the bracelet space to retreat for a month. Joined the second hunting group. As a result, the leader of the second hunting group took advantage of his superior strength to Xiao Xu, and actually molested Xiao Xu, and was beaten up by Xiao Xu, and he withdrew from the second hunting group. Later, Xiao Xu put on a mask angrily and joined the current hunting group. Do the math, Xiao Xu has only been in this hunting group for more than four months, why did he quit again?

    "Yeah, the leader is a bastard. When he joined, he agreed to distribute according to his work. But this bastard, seeing that I hunted a sable, insisted on occupying my sable fur to make a scarf for his woman. Why? Huh? That's not what he hunted. I beat him up and quit the group." Speaking of this, Jiang Xu snorted coldly.

    "Okay, it's okay to retire, your strength has been stabilized this year, and you don't need to kill monsters anymore." Nodding, Liu Mufeng agreed. After all, killing monsters is a very dangerous thing, so it is naturally best for Xiao Xu not to go. However, the fact that Xiaoxu changed three hunting groups in one year also confirmed what the author said, Xiaoxu is not very suitable for group life.

    "You don't want me to go to the hunting group?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu asked uncertainly.

    "Well, killing monsters is too dangerous!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng frowned.

    "It's okay, it's just a little dangerous. I want to become stronger, and I want to protect you! If I'm not strong enough, how can I protect you?" Jiang Xu laughed when he mentioned this. He felt that Mu Feng was good at everything, but his strength was too weak and he needed his own protection.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng was stunned. He felt that he seemed to be a bit of a suspect. But he still likes the feeling of being protected by someone he likes. Hearing Xiao Xu said that he worked hard to kill monsters to protect himself, Liu Mufeng felt a sweetness in his heart.

    "Xiao Xu, I have something to discuss with you!" Looking at his sweetheart opposite, Liu Mufeng said with a smile.

    "What's the matter? Are you going to sell pills? We haven't sold pills in a year! You must have stockpiled a lot of pills?" He has been busy this year While killing monsters, Mu Feng was busy reading, so all the refined medicines were stored in the interspatial ring and were not sold.