48.Spit device

Looking at the man who was bitten, Jiang Xu frowned deeply. "Mu Feng, are you alright?"

    "It's alright!" After Xiao Yuan and his group were released to clean up the battlefield, Liu Mufeng took out the recovery liquid and poured some into his wound.

    "You're really weak, that gray rabbit has the strength of a second star in the Mortal Realm!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu was very helpless. Just this kind of rabbit, when he was nine stars in the Mortal Realm, he could cut three with one sword. But Mu Feng killed one and was bitten by a rabbit. This weak combat strength really makes people a little speechless!

    "It's okay, from the bottom of the mountain to the top of the mountain, I'll cover all the monsters along the way, don't make a move, I'll practice more, and naturally my skills won't be so weak!" Liu Mufeng also felt that his combat power was a bit weak and he needed to practice hard .

    "Mu Feng, in fact, if you are afraid of monsters, you should not fight them in close quarters. You can attach your spiritual power to the dharma knife. In this way, if you stand five meters away and strike with the knife, the rabbit will die. No need to run to it and kill him." Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu patiently taught him the experience.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng nodded. "Well, I got it. Next time I encounter a monster, I will do as you said. Attack from a distance first, and then I will attack after the monster is injured. This way I won't get hurt." "Yes, that's it

    , For things like killing monsters, the more you kill, the more experienced you will be. When you kill more monsters, you will no longer be afraid of monsters. Moreover, the more you kill monsters, the more stable and solid your strength will be. "

    "Well, I see!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng expressed his understanding.

    "Your wrist is bleeding, let me bandage it for you!" As he said, Jiang Xu took out a cloth strip and bandaged Liu Mufeng's wound.

    "It's okay!" Looking at the person who lowered his head and bandaged himself seriously, Liu Mufeng felt that his little Xu was very virtuous.

    "Mu Feng, Xiao Yuan and the others ate the rabbit skin and bones!" After dressing the wound, Jiang Xu glanced at the dead rabbit and found that there was nothing there. There is only one meal of golden origin spirit insects.

    "Well, I like to eat animal skins and bones recently, and I often spit out some weird things!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed helplessly.

    "Spit something? The magic spitting device!" Hearing this, Jiang Xu was ecstatic.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng twitched the corner of his mouth and smiled wryly. "You'll know in a while!"

    "Puff puff..."

    Seeing a group of primordial spirit worms gathering together and starting to vomit, Jiang Xu was so engrossed that he didn't even blink his eyes. But it turned out...

    "Hey, what are these things?" Jiang Xu asked curiously looking at the oddly shaped, egg-sized objects all over the place.

    "Xiao Yuan said it was darts!" Shaking his head helplessly, Liu Mufeng told the truth.

    "Darts? Round? Square? Rectangular? Triangular ones are barely available, but how do you use the others?" Jiang Xu also looked disappointed when he saw the huge push of strangely shaped darts.

    "Puff puff puff..."

    After a while, a bunch of gold spirit worms began to vomit again, this time a rabbit fur whip. It's just that one section of this whip is big, one section is small, one section is thick, and the other section is thin. Haven't waited for it yet? There is a feeling of falling apart.