55.Let's get married.

Looking at the worried-looking man beside him, Jiang Xu sighed helplessly. "You, when you're bad, you're really, really bad, but I thought you were a good person before!"

    Hearing his lover's complaining tone, Liu Mufeng frowned even tighter. "I'm sorry!"

    "Okay, don't apologize, I don't blame you. In fact, it's pretty good. If I don't tell Brother Zhantian that I like him once, I always feel a trace of regret in my heart. Say it now Instead, I feel a lot more relaxed. It's as if an invisible shackle on my body was suddenly released, and I feel very comfortable." Jiang Xu didn't know how to describe this feeling. I just feel that the whole person is very relaxed and at ease, which I have never felt at ease!

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng was stunned. Open the shackles? What Xiao Xu said should be the setting of the original book. In fact, part of the reason why Xiao Xu likes the male lead may be because the male lead was really kind to Xiao Xu when he was young. However, a large part of the reason is the traction of the original work. So, does this feeling of unlocking the shackles mean breaking free from the shackles of the original work?

    "Xiao Xu, are you very sad now?" Looking at his lover, Liu Mufeng asked softly.

    Hearing the man's question, Jiang Xu blinked. Then shook his head. "It's okay, it's not as sad as I imagined."

    "Go home, I'll make you your favorite hibiscus cake and sesame crisps tonight, didn't you say you like sweet ones?" The person beside him, Liu Mufeng said softly.

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu nodded. "Okay!"

    After putting out the fire, Liu Mufeng left with Jiang Xu.

    Walking on the way home, looking at the figure who was always by his side, Jiang Xu unconsciously curled his lips. Quietly held Liu Mufeng's hand.

    Looking at the held hand, Liu Mufeng was slightly taken aback, stopped, and looked at the person beside him in a daze. "What's wrong?"

    "Mu Feng, we, when will we get married?" Jiang Xu asked in a low voice with a blushing face.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng froze in place. marriage? Xiaoxu wants to marry him? This, is this true? is this real?

    Looking at Liu Mufeng who was dumbfounded and didn't answer for a long time, Jiang Xu frowned unconsciously, and the frown became tighter and tighter. At this moment, he felt very nervous, nervous like never before, and his heart was beating fast. Even when he confessed to brother Zhan Tian just now, he was not so nervous. Just now, he just felt ashamed and embarrassed, but now, he felt unreasonable uneasiness, fearing that Mu Feng's reaction would be the same as Zhan Tian's, with disgust, contempt and hostility on his face.

    Looking at the man who didn't answer for a long time, Jiang Xu suddenly regretted it. He shouldn't have asked, what if, what if Mu Feng didn't want to marry him? What if, what if Mu Feng also rejects him?     Thinking of being rejected by Mu Feng, he would never be able to be with the other party in the future, he would never be able to eat the dishes cooked by Mu Feng, no one would secretly help him cover the quilt, and no one would give all the best to him. For him, no one will pamper him, accommodate him, or truly love him. Jiang Xu suddenly felt that the whole world was about to collapse before his eyes. Such a thing, really, really makes people shudder and terrifying just thinking about it.     It wasn't until this moment that Jiang Xu suddenly realized that after being rejected by Brother Zhan Tian, ​​he didn't feel very sad, but felt very relaxed and relieved. That's because he actually doesn't like Brother Zhan Tian anymore. That's why he won't feel sad, but Mu Feng is different, if Mu Feng rejects him, he will be sad, he will be very sad.