59.The Xue family's worries.

Glancing at Xue Hao who was dumbfounded in shock, Liu Mufeng looked at Xue Gang. "I used to be a five spirit root, but now I am a single spirit root. I haven't tried other people."

    Hearing this, Xue Gang stood up from his chair. "So, nephew Liu Xian is the first beneficiary?"

    "Yes, the reason why I contracted these bugs back then was to cleanse my spiritual roots." Nodding, Liu Mufeng told the truth.

    "This, Hao'er and I need to discuss this matter." After thinking about it, Xue Gang said.

    "No problem, I can live in City Lord Xue's mansion for a period of time, even for a year or so. I have already made an agreement with my grandfather when I came. He knows that I am coming to your place. He said We are good friends with you. You will take good care of me." Smiling, Liu Mufeng said indifferently.

    Hearing this, Xue Gang laughed. "Okay then, I'll ask the housekeeper to arrange for my nephew to live in my house first. After I discuss it with Hao'er, I will reply to my nephew." "Okay, then I will wait for

    news from you, City Lord Xue!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng said with a smile.

    "Okay!" Nodding, City Lord Xue immediately called the housekeeper, and asked the housekeeper to take Liu Mufeng and his wife to the guest room to rest. He went to the study with his son.

    When he came to the study, Xue Gang waved his hand, and the door was tightly closed.

    "Father, what is that five-element spirit worm? Can it really turn my three spiritual roots into a single spiritual root?" Looking at his father, Xue Hao asked anxiously.

    "Well, yes, the five-element spirit insect is an ancient spirit insect, which is very sensitive to the monk's spiritual root. Moreover, the five-element spirit insect is very smart, and can help the monk eat the spiritual root and widen the meridians. It is better than the spirit pill .” Looking at his son, Xue Gang spoke truthfully.

    "Father, why didn't you agree to Liu Mufeng?" Looking at his father, Xue Hao asked suspiciously.

    Hearing his son's question, Xue Gang frowned. "Didn't he also say that the spirit insect in his hand is not a five-element spirit insect. It is a close relative spirit insect that returned 30% of the blood of his ancestors. If this is the case, then the risk will be great."

    "Father, my son, my son wants to give it a try. With the talent of the three spiritual roots, it is not easy to advance to the spirit master realm, and it is even more difficult to advance to the spirit king realm. With such a low strength, how can I be independent in the future?" How about sharing your father's worries?" Looking at his father, Xue Hao expressed his feelings.     Looking at his depressed son, Xue Gang nodded. "Well, father knows that you are motivated. You practice hard. If you had a single spiritual root, you would have already advanced to the spirit master realm. But the risk of this matter is too great. Let's think about it again? What do you think?"  

   "However, our father and I are sitting here thinking about this matter, and we can't think of a reason. Besides, if Liu Mufeng is not sure, he will not dare to come and tell us about this matter, my child thinks , this matter should be feasible." Looking at his father, Xue Hao said so.     Hearing this, Xue Gang nodded. "Well, if you look at Liu Mufeng's demeanor, manner, and his identity as the young master of Black Dragon City, you can trust him three points. However, this matter is extremely dangerous, and my father is still worried about you!" "Father, how     about , how about we find someone to try?" After thinking for a while, Xue Hao came up with an idea.     Hearing this, Xue Gang nodded. "Well, this is a way to get the best of both worlds. Whether Liu Mufeng is capable or not, you can tell once you try it." "     But, Liu Mufeng asked for 80 million yuan, and we have to give him another person. I'm afraid he will have to ask us for 80 million yuan." Definitely!" Thinking of the high cost, Xue Hao frowned deeply.