54.Jiang Xu's confession.

Seeing Liu Mufeng's sad face, the man opened his mouth, not knowing what to say in embarrassment.

    Hearing Liu Mufeng's words, the heroine frowned deeply. Is it a relic? I'm afraid I can't get it! But, she really wanted that bracelet!

    "Mu Feng, don't be sad. Elder Sister Meng was joking with you, she won't snatch your mother's relic from you." Jiang Xu immediately persuaded, pulling Liu Mufeng's arm. I thought: Fortunately, Mu Feng responded quickly enough, otherwise it would be troublesome!

    "It's okay, it's all over!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed softly.

    "Sorry, Fellow Daoist Liu, I was the one to be rude!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the hero smiled and apologized.

    "Those who don't know are not guilty. Fellow Daoist Xiao didn't know that it was my mother's relic, so how could I blame the two of you?" Waving his hand, Liu Mufeng expressed that he didn't mind.

    Embarrassedly smiled, the hostess didn't say anything else, Jiang Xu said that, if she told people to buy a bracelet again, Liu Mufeng would definitely turn his back!

    "Brother Zhantian, why did you and Sister Meng come all the way to Black Dragon Mountain to practice? Aren't there several Monster Beast Mountains near Jialan City?" Looking at the hero, Jiang Xu asked curiously.

    "Ah, your sister Meng and I just took a casual walk and have a look!" Smiling, the hero replied perfunctorily.

    "Oh!" Nodding, Jiang Xu didn't ask any more questions. He always felt that Brother Zhantian and Meng Shishi came to Black Dragon City not for training, but to find Mu Feng.

    In fact, they haven't sold pills for more than a year. Previously, the pills sold were also selected from some relatively remote towns, and they were all far away from Black Dragon City, but even so, there should still be many people who doubt that the mysterious alchemist is in Black Dragon City . Therefore, there are always children from big families coming to Black Dragon City to look for them every now and then. It is estimated that they also came to find Mu Feng.

    "Xiao Xu, don't you have something to talk to Xiao Daoyou alone?" Looking at the people beside him, Liu Mufeng said softly.

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu was stunned. Then he blushed uncomfortably. "Mu Feng, I..."

    "You promised me. You forgot?" In fact, Liu Mufeng didn't want to persecute his beloved like this. However, the secret realm was about to open, and he had no time to wait, so he had to force Xiaoxu to make a choice. The heroine is too shrewd. After ten years in the secret realm, he, the cannon fodder, must not be able to coexist peacefully with these two protagonists. Therefore, Xiao Xu cannot be neutral, he must stand on his side.

    "This, this..." Biting his lips, Jiang Xu glanced uncomfortably at Xiao Zhantian at the side.

    "Xiao Xu, do you have anything to say to me?" Looking at Jiang Xu, the hero asked curiously.

    "I, I..." Looking nervously at the hero, Jiang Xu opened his mouth, but couldn't say anything. He had imagined countless times, standing in front of Brother Zhantian and confessing to the other party, and then getting the other party's response and getting married with the other party, but now, looking at the man's face, he was so nervous that he couldn't say a word. He felt that he was so useless, so useless.

    "Fellow Daoist Xiao, Xiaoxu likes you very much, and hopes that you can marry him." Looking at the hero, Liu Mufeng said these words word by word.