45.Digging spirit roots

In the evening, Liu Mufeng, who had been breathing for two hours, had recovered, and Jiang Xu's ten Jinshiguo fruit trees had been successfully transplanted. The two of them asked Er Gouzi for some wood, and started baking in the yard. fish.

    "Mm, it's delicious!" Jiang Xu was full of praise for Liu Mufeng's good craftsmanship while eating the golden and crispy grilled fish.

    "The main reason is that the ingredients are better. This is a fish that was born and raised in the lake! It is the descendant of those five hundred fish!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng laughed. The 500 fish he bought earlier were almost eaten by Xiaoyuan and his group. The fish in the lake now are all descendants of those five hundred fish, all native to the Lingshui lake. These fish are much more delicious than the first batch of fish!

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu smiled. "Yeah, this fish reproduces fast, and it's already the grandchildren's generation!" Lingshui itself has the effect of promoting the growth of spirit plants and monsters, and the space time is ten times that of the outside, so it is better to raise it in The fish in Lingshui Lake grow the fastest. They drink the spiritual water in the spiritual water lake, and eat the aquatic plants in the spiritual water lake to grow. Each one is rich in rich aura, and the meat is very delicious. Xiaoyuan and his group all like to eat these fishes, and even Jiang Xu likes to eat two spirit fishes once in a while.

    "This one is spicy, I brushed it with hot sauce, try it!" Saying this, Liu Mufeng handed the second grilled fish to Jiang Xu.

    "En!" Nodding, Jiang Xu took it with a smile. The first fish is a sweet and sour fish with a lot of honey brushed on it. The second fish is spicy and spicy. The tastes of the two fish are completely different, but they are both delicious. Xu couldn't stop.

    Seeing Jiang Xu who was eating the grilled fish he made with satisfaction and smiling so happily, Liu Mufeng also smiled.

    Looking at the two sitting in the yard talking and laughing and eating grilled fish, Da Gouzi was a little cautious. He tugged at the skirt of his brother beside him. "Brother, are those the two fairy masters you mentioned?"

    "Yes, it's them. The fairy masters are amazing. With a wave of their hands, the fruit trees at the entrance of the village flew out of the soil!" Speaking of this, Er Gouzi A look of admiration.

    "Really? That's amazing!" Looking at his younger brother, Da Gouzi asked uncertainly.

    "Of course, I can still lie to you? You haven't seen it, the immortal master is amazing!" "

    Oh, if I had known that there was an immortal master coming to our house, I would not go to the field today!" Speaking of this, Da Gouzi was a little disappointed. If he was at home, he could see the fairy master pulling up the tree. According to the villagers, the scene was very spectacular, ten trees flew out of the soil one by one. The blink of an eye is gone again. I heard from the village chief that the ring that the immortal master is wearing is called a space ring, which can hold a lot of things and take out a lot of things from it, which is very convenient.

    "Brother, you said it would be great if the two of us could be immortal masters!" Looking at the two people in the yard, Er Gouzi said enviously.

    "What do you want? Do you think it's easy to be a fairy teacher? Not everyone can do it. It depends on aptitude, but also on talent!" In fact, Da Gouzi also wants to be a fairy. division. It's just that he is bigger and more stable than Er Gouzi.

    "Oh!" Hearing what his brother said, Er Gouzi nodded sullenly.

    When eating grilled fish in the yard, Liu Mufeng always felt that someone was peeping at him and Jiang Xu, so he released his soul force to scan, but he found that it was the three little ghosts in the village, so he didn't care.