15.Come to the door .

When Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu walked into the yard, the four members of Zhang's family, the village head, and some three-star and two-star villagers of the Spiritual Mortal Realm all walked into Liu Mufeng's yard in groups.

    "Uncle Village Chief!" Walking up, Liu Mufeng bowed deeply.

    "Jiu Shao, Zhang Cui said that there were thieves in your house and beat her up, so I brought the villagers over to have a look!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the village chief said with a serious face.

    "It's him, that bastard!" Pointing at Jiang Xu's nose, Zhang Cui said viciously.

    "Uncle Village Chief, you misunderstood. There are no thieves. This is my cousin who came to visit me specially. He is not some thieves!" Looking at the village chief, Liu Mufeng immediately clarified his identity.

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu puffed up his cheeks, thinking: He and Mu Feng are both thirteen years old, and Mu Feng actually said that he is his cousin. Could it be that he is older than him?

    "Oh, so it's Jiu Shao's cousin!" Nodding his head, the village chief looked Jiang Xu up and down. He found that the other party was wearing a gorgeous dress, even the belt and accessories were also gorgeous, and he knew at a glance that he was a young master from a big family. It's just that he doesn't know why, no matter how he looks at it, he can't see the opponent's strength. The average person who stumps this person? Or, is this person already in the spirit realm?

    "Even if you're not a thief, you can't hit someone for no reason, right?" Standing up, Zhang Cui's elder brother Zhang An looked at Jiang Xu unhappily.

    "What's the matter with beating her? She deserves a beating so dirty!" Looking at Zhang An, Jiang Xu said unceremoniously.

    "Young master, you..." Looking at Jiang Xu, the village chief looked embarrassed.

    He glanced at the village chief who was the most powerful among the crowd. Jiang Xu snorted coldly. "Although you are very powerful, you are not my opponent! I can kill you with a single sword. So, if you don't want to die, you'd better not let others beat you." Jiang Xu casually took off the bottom of his belt A piece of jade pendant, the strength of the nine-star spirit mortal realm flowed out in an instant.

    That jade pendant is a hidden jade that hides its strength. Earlier, Mu Feng told him that the most powerful person in the village is the village chief who is a five-star spirit mortal realm. After listening to Liu Mufeng's words, Jiang Xu wore Yinyu to hide his own strength, and he didn't want to cause trouble for Mufeng. Unexpectedly, he concealed his strength and practiced at home in such a low-key manner, that he would be called a slut by a slut, and a thief by a group of ignorant villagers.

    "You, you..."

    But all cultivators in the Mortal Realm can see the cultivation of other cultivators in the Mortal Realm, so when Jiang Xu took off the jade pendant, all the villagers with cultivation including the village head were dumbfounded. Unexpectedly, it is actually a nine-star in the Lingmortal Realm, a nine-star in the Lingmortal Realm!

    Seeing that Jiang Xu actually had the strength of a nine-star spirit mortal realm, Zhang An's eyes widened in shock. There was mad jealousy in his eyes. Heart said: Damn, why is this guy so lucky to be born in a big family, he is a nine-star Spirit Mortal Realm at a young age, but he was born in such an ordinary family, and he is only a Spirit Mortal Realm at the age of fifteen? Four stars, he is not reconciled, not reconciled!

    "Village chief, is there anything else you want to say to me?" Jiang Xu asked, looking at the old village chief.

    Hearing this, the village chief shook his head hastily. "No, no, I, I just came here to ask!"