9.Five methods.

Driving the carriage, Liu Mufeng hurried back to Zhangjia Village. Back home, Liu Mufeng tied the carriage to the yard. Stumbling into the house, he slumped on the bed. Cold sweat had already soaked through his clothes.

    He is a modern person living in a civilized society! He had only seen such things as killing people on his mobile phone and TV. But today there was a live broadcast for him. After accepting the original owner's memory, he knew that this Lingwu Continent respected martial arts, and murder and arson were common occurrences, and no one cared about it at all. All the city owners only care about making money and their own interests. As long as you don't infringe on his interests, it's not illegal to kill whoever you like.

    Although every city has a ban on killing people in the city, but if you kill secretly, no one will care about you, as long as you don't kill in crowded places in the downtown area.

    Even though I know it's chaotic here, and human life is as cheap as grass. However, there is a difference between knowing and seeing.

    Slowly calming down his mood, Liu Mufeng told himself in his heart that this is the Lingwu Continent, and he will live in this environment from now on. You should get used to this kind of life. Get used to being a person who can kill, not a person who can be killed at any time. People make the chopping board and I make the fish. Liu Mufeng absolutely does not want to try this feeling of being held to the neck with a knife!

    Taking out the newly bought bronze mirror, Liu Mufeng raised his chin to look at the scar on his neck, and found that it was just a small cut. The blood has dried up, and there is no big problem.

    After checking his injuries, Liu Mufeng took out the interspatial rings of those five people and scanned them one by one with his soul power. He found that these five guys were all local tyrants. Almost every guy has three to five thousand spirit stones in his space ring.

    "It's gone, it's gone!" Holding the five interspatial rings, Liu Mufeng was ecstatic, but after the ecstasy, he sighed. The coachman is an eight-star spirit mortal realm, and the masked man is a nine-star spirit mortal realm. If there is no accident, the masked man should be able to kill the coachman. Both of them knew that they lived in Zhangjia Village, and no matter who was alive, most of them would find themselves. The reason why the masked man killed the coachman was to offer a reward for the spirit stones. If the masked man knew that he had embezzled the spirit stones of these five people, it is estimated that the masked man would kill himself too. Therefore, the spirit stones in these space rings cannot be moved, at least they cannot be taken too much.

    After thinking about it for a while, Liu Mufeng finally decided to take fifty spirit stones from each of the five space rings. He took a total of two hundred and fifty fast spirit stones, and then, he checked other things, and took three first-level spirit talismans. He didn't dare to touch other precious things. He could only put five space rings into his own space ring.

    Liu Mufeng prayed silently in his heart, hoping that the coachman and the masked man could perish together, in that case, the rings of these five people would all belong to him.

    For the next few days, Liu Mufeng continued to take care of his spiritual field and ripen his spiritual grass as usual. I also went to several farmers' homes to buy fodder for the demon horses and gave them to the demon horses. Liu Mufeng thought, if this carriage was brought to Shuangyang Town, even the demon horse and the carriage should be able to buy three hundred spirit stones. After a few days, if the masked man and the others don't come over again, they will sell the carriage by themselves.

    In fact, Liu Mufeng also thought about fleeing with money and leaving Zhangjia Village in a carriage, but he was afraid of being found by the masked man and the carriage driver. Those two guys are ruthless masters. It is certain death!

    Alas, blame him for his useless physique and his low-level strength of a four-star spirit mortal realm! If his strength is high enough, why should he be afraid of those two people?

    Sitting on the chair, Liu Mufeng took out a book introducing history. This time, he went to Shuangyang Town to study for 97 days, which gave Liu Mufeng a deeper understanding of this Lingwu Continent. He also found five ways to change the qualifications of his five spirit roots.

    The first method is to wash panacea. Xiling Pill is the gospel for all multi-lingen monks, as long as they take one pill, they can change from five-spirit root waste to single-spirit root genius. However, Lingwu Continent is just a low-level comprehension continent, and there is no spiritual medicine here. If you want to wash the spirit pill, you must go to Shengtian Continent. And even the Holy Sky Continent whose overall strength is much higher than Lingwu Continent. Xiling Pills only appear at auctions. To buy items at auctions, not only do you need a lot of spirit stones, but you also need high strength, because if you are weak, you will be killed and seized for treasure at any time. And he, a four-star waste material in the Lingmortal Realm, must have neither spirit stones nor strength. Therefore, this method is not suitable for him.

     The second method is to wash the spirit grass. Taking the spirit wash raw can wash away a spiritual root. But the problem is that the spirit-cleaning grass is only found in secret realms and some dangerous places, so this method is not suitable for him. 

    The third method is Qingling Dan. The Qingling Pill does not have the effect of washing away the spiritual roots, but it can make the main spiritual roots of monks with multiple spiritual roots stronger, and the secondary spiritual roots become weaker. Easy 30%. This kind of elixir is available in Lingwu Continent, but it has to be bought at the auction. The original owner sold the pill furnace just to buy this elixir, and the hero and heroine killed him to seize the treasure. Therefore, Liu Mufeng felt that this method was not suitable for him. 

    The fourth method is Bisluo, which is a kind of poison ivy, and its venom can corrode spiritual roots. Many people like to use this venom to deal with their enemies, destroying their spiritual roots and turning them into disabled people who cannot cultivate. In history, there are many five-spiritual roots and six-spiritual roots who are not reconciled to the ordinary and will venture to the jungle to find Bisluo, take Bisluo's venom, and try to corrode the excess spiritual roots. However, there are very few successful examples. Because Bisluo's venom is completely uncontrollable, it can easily corrode all five spiritual roots of the user, and directly turn people into disabled people who cannot cultivate. This method is too dangerous, and Liu Mufeng thinks it is not suitable . 

    The fifth and last method is the five spirit insects. In ancient times, there were five element spirit insects of gold, wood, water, fire, and earth. The five spirit insects are very sensitive to the five elements, and they are also very smart. They can identify the spiritual roots of the five elements. If he could contract the five spirit insects to eat his own spiritual root, he might be able to turn himself into a single spiritual root. Moreover, this method has a high success rate.

    However, the five spirit insects have long been extinct. Now there are no heaven-defying five spirit insects in the Lingwu Continent, only the original spirit insects, the hybrid descendants of the five spirit insects, are commonly known as waste insects. This kind of worms are in the mortal realm all their lives because of their mixed blood, so people call them waste worms, saying that they are waste like monks with five spiritual roots.

    After thinking about it, Liu Mufeng felt that among the five methods, the safest one was the one he could do so far, and only the fifth one was to contract the original spirit worm to eat the spirit root. It's just that, even if it's a waste worm who can't advance to the spirit realm in a lifetime. With his current strength of four stars in the Spirit Mortal Realm, it might not be easy for him to make a contract! Sure enough, weak strength is the original sin.