60.Adding a person.

When the housekeeper invited him into the living room, Jiang Xu followed Liu Mufeng all the time. When he saw a strange boy sitting beside Xue Gang, he couldn't help but curl his lips. Xin said: I really let Mu Feng guess right, there is really a second "80 million", ah, City Lord Xue is really a good person. Isn't this rushing to deliver materials to them?

    Being looked at by Jiang Xu's "eager" eyes, Xu Qiu felt a little uncomfortable. I thought: This Young Master Jiang can't see anything, right?

    "Nephew Liu Xian, nephew Jiang Xian, how are you two staying these few days?" Seeing Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu walking in, Xue Gang greeted them with a smile.

    "City Lord Xue's City Lord's Mansion is extraordinarily gorgeous, the food is exquisite, and the housekeeper and maids also take good care of it. Xiao Xu and I lived very comfortably. I also want to thank you, City Lord, for your kind hospitality!" Smiling, Liu Mufeng said politely.

    "You two virtuous nephews don't need to be too polite, please take your seat!" Looking at the two, Xue Gang greeted them with a smile.

    "Thank you, City Master!" Smiling, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu sat on the chairs beside them.

    "Nephew Liu Xian, Hao'er and I have already discussed what we talked about before. Hao'er is also willing to accept the help of Nephew Liu Xian to wash away the excess spiritual roots." Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Gang gave a positive response .

    "Oh!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng expressed his understanding.

    "Liu Daoyou, this is the talisman you want, take a look to see if there is anything missing!" Xue Hao stood up and handed Liu Mufeng a space ring.

    "Let the young city master bother, how can I not trust the young city master's affairs?" Saying that, Liu Mufeng took the space ring.

    "Uncle, I also want to wash my spiritual roots!" Xu Qiu said, looking at Xue Gang who was sitting on the main seat.

    Hearing this, both Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu's eyes fell on the boy. "City Lord Xue? Who is this?"

    "Oh, this is my younger sister's youngest son, named Xu Qiu, who is twelve years old this year. He has a very close relationship with Brother Hao'er, and he has lived with me all year round!" Smiling, Xue Gang Introduced Xu Qiu's identity to Liu Mufeng.

    "Oh, so it's Young Master Xu!" Smiling, Liu Mufeng greeted him.

    "Young Master Liu, I am the Liulinggen, can I wash it? I also want to wash the Linggen!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xu Qiu asked innocently.

    "Of course, any number of spiritual roots can be washed. However, Young Master Xu, you have so many spiritual roots, it is very likely that you have dual meridians. If you have a physique with dual meridians, even if I turn you into a single spiritual root, your cultivation The speed is still much slower than other people of the same age. You have to be prepared for this matter!" Looking at Xu Qiu, Liu Mufeng said so.

    "Double meridians?" Hearing this, Xu Qiu frowned, unexpectedly saying that.

    Hearing this, Xue Hao also frowned. "What about me, is it possible that I have a double meridian?"

    "It's hard to say, you'll only know after reading it. Young Master Xue, you are my first customer. If you are a double meridian, I can wash it for you for free." Drop the underdeveloped meridian. If you need it, you can also widen the meridian. However, after widening the meridian, you have to lie in bed for at least three days. If you don’t have the best healing elixir, your whole body will be in severe pain for these three days. The pain will not subside until the fourth day." Looking at Xue Hao, Liu Mufeng said so. At the beginning, he didn't have any pills himself, so he survived abruptly. That taste is really not very good!