39.Decided to leave.

Back in the inn room, Jiang Xu looked at Liu Mufeng with a strange expression. "Mufeng, what's the matter with you? That's 300-year-old lime grass, which is very helpful to Xiaoyuan. Why don't you fight for it?" "

    Those four people are two of my cousins ​​and one of them is me. Cousin. If I don’t leave, I’m afraid that they will recognize me, and it will be troublesome if I am recognized.” Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed helplessly.

    "Your cousin? How come? Isn't the Liu family in Shuangyang Town? Why did they come to Sixi Town?" Looking at the person opposite him suspiciously, Jiang Xu asked in confusion.

    "You don't know, my fifth cousin, Liu Wan'er, is married to Qiao Xiang, the third son of the town lord of Sixi Town. That's the man you call fellow daoist, and that's my fifth brother-in-law." At this point, Liu Mufeng sighed One sound.

    "Oh? So, the Qiao family and the Liu family are related by marriage?" Jiang Xu didn't expect this.

    "Yes, they are in-laws. In the beginning, my fifth sister was just Qiao Xiang's concubine. Later, when Qiao Xiang's first wife died, my fifth sister became his first wife. I think, my eldest brother and my fourth sister came to four Mostly Xizhen came to visit my Fifth Sister. In addition, it is also possible that they came to Sixi Town to buy animal pets. Didn’t it mean that there are many animal trappers in Sixi Town?” Liu Mufeng guessed that these two people should have bought a monster. Otherwise, he wouldn't have snatched that lime grass from himself.

    "Oh, so that's the case! Then, what about the lime grass?" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu frowned deeply. He knew that Xiao Yuan's blood was impure, and they needed this spiritual herb to purify their blood.

    "Actually, it's nothing. I bought limegrass seeds today, and I can plant them myself. If you want to ripen them into high-year spirit grass, just pour some more spirit water!" There is no need to worry about this if there is space on the bracelet .

    "But, I think the quality of the recent spirit water is a bit worse than before!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu frowned.

    "It's probably because there are too many fish, but don't worry, just wait until the pills are sold and put in more spirit stones!" Although the five hundred fish are ordinary fish, they are not monsters. However, the speed at which they consume the spirit water will not be too slow. In addition, they live in the spirit water lake and will involuntarily absorb the spirit energy in the spirit water lake. Therefore, it is normal for the water quality of the spirit water to deteriorate.

    "Fortunately, it's just an ordinary fish. If this is a fish with a strong level, it is estimated that Lingshui Lake will be sucked dry by them!" Before, Jiang Xu asked Liu Mufeng why he didn't raise some low-level fish and beasts. Mufeng said that raising fish and beasts The consumption of spiritual water is too high. At this moment, Jiang Xu was really lucky that Mu Feng didn't raise fish and beasts, otherwise, the spiritual water for the two of them would not be enough to drink!

    "Liu Cheng and Liu Zhen'er are here, which always makes me feel uncomfortable. Why don't we leave Sixi Town after consigning the pills tonight!" Liu Mufeng doesn't like the Liu family, he is not the original owner after all, so he He was always worried that if he got along too much with the Liu family, he would be known as a fake.

    "Okay, we'll leave after selling the elixir!" Jiang Xu also saw Liu Mufeng's uneasiness, so he nodded and agreed to Liu Mufeng's proposal immediately.

    "Okay then, we'll sell the elixir tonight and leave!"

    "Mufeng, don't go, I'll go alone! It's too big of a goal for the two of us to go. Just wait for me outside. Anyway, we should ask , we have already asked clearly. When we get there, we can just sell it on consignment.” After thinking about it, Jiang Xu decided to go by himself.

    "But, is it too dangerous for you alone?" Looking at his lover, Liu Mufeng was a little worried.

    "It's okay, I have hidden jade and a camouflage cloak, I can disguise myself as a spiritual master monk. In this way, they don't dare to provoke me at all!" After his father died, he left himself a lot of weird things, so, Jiang Xu is very good at Yi Rong.

    "That's it, that's good, you go to the consignment store, I'll wait for you in the alley opposite the consignment store!" After thinking about it, Liu Mufeng felt that he could meet him outside, so as to ensure that Xiao Xu would not be followed by others.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Jiang Xu agreed.