44.Golden stone fruit.

A few days later,

    Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu rode demon horses and walked on the road one after the other. As they walked, Liu Mufeng was attracted by a few fruit trees on both sides of the road.

    Holding back the monster horse, Liu Mufeng stopped and looked at the fruit trees carefully. Those fruit trees are three meters high, and they look ordinary and nothing special. However, the fruit trees are full of yellow fruits, each of which is the size of a fist, and the fruits are covered with fine and dense fluff. , looks very cute.

    "What's the matter, Mu Feng?" Stopping, Jiang Xu looked curiously at the man beside him.

    "This is Jinshi fruit!" Looking at those fruit trees, Liu Mufeng's eyes flashed with burning light, his face full of longing.

    "What kind of fruit is Jinshiguo? Is it delicious? Is it a spiritual fruit?" Looking at Liu Mufeng who said "I want fruit", Jiang Xu asked curiously.

    "Golden stone fruit is a spiritual fruit, but it is not for people to eat, it is for monsters to eat. Golden stone fruit can improve the blood of monsters. The medicinal effect is much stronger than that of lime grass." If you have these golden stone fruits, Xiao Yuan's blood can be improved a lot.

    Hearing the other party's words, Jiang Xu's eyes lit up. "Oh? So good? Then let's go pick the fruit?"

    "No, I want not only the fruit, but also these ten trees. Let's go to the village and have a look. These trees just grow at the entrance of the village. It’s not good for us to dig up the tree without asking them. Let’s say hello to the village chief and give them some spirit stones to buy from them!” Liu Mufeng felt that it was not good to rashly dig up fruit trees in other villages. , I still have to tell the host.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Jiang Xu agreed.

    The two rode into the village on a demon horse. It was discovered that this small village was poorer and more backward than Zhangjia Village, and the most common food was grown in the village, without spiritual rice or spiritual grass. Liu Mufeng thought to himself: This should be a village for ordinary people. Generally, as long as there are monks in the village, Lingmi will be planted.

    Seeing Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu entering the village on horseback, many villagers looked over curiously. However, no one dared to get close to the two of them. Just watching from a distance, with a look of curiosity and awe.

     After getting off the horse, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu put the demon horse into the animal bag. Turning his head, Liu Mufeng looked at the crowd. "Does anyone know where the village chief's house is? I want to find the village chief of your village." "     Yes, the third house at the east end of the village!" A young man bravely said this.     Hearing this, Liu Mufeng laughed. He took out five taels of silver from his interspatial ring. "Little brother, come here and help lead the way. This piece of silver is yours."  

   Hearing this, the boy's eyes widened in shock. That's five taels of silver, and he can earn five taels of silver by planting the land for a year. "You, you are an immortal master, right?" Relying on his courage, the young man moved forward.   

  "Yes, we are monks, we have no malicious intentions, we just want to buy a few fruit trees at the entrance of your village from your village chief!" After speaking, Liu Mufeng gave the other party the money in his hand.     "Oh, buy fruit trees! Well, then I'll show you the way!" Nodding, the young man accepted the task of leading the way.  

   Hearing that Liu Mufeng wanted to buy fruit trees in the village, the other folks were also very curious, but they still didn't dare to approach, so they could only follow behind Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu step by step.     "What kind of fruit trees do the two fairy masters want to buy?"     "There doesn't seem to be any fruit trees at the entrance of our village?" "Why not? Isn't the     one     as hard as a rock a fruit?" The villager, who glanced at Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu who were walking in front, also realized that he had said something that should not be said, so he hurriedly covered his mouth and dared not speak.