58.Buisness talk.

Hearing Liu Mufeng's remarks, Xue Hao snorted contemptuously. "You're a liar, I don't believe your nonsense. Since City Lord Wang had severed his father-daughter relationship with your mother back then, how can he restore his grandparent relationship with you now?" Looking at Xue, who had been doubting his identity  , Hao, Liu Mufeng smiled. Raising his hand, he slowly took out a key from his space ring. "This is the key to my residence. I live in the east of Black Dragon City, No. 6 Cross Street. The young city master can send someone to Black Dragon City to check it out. In addition, the young city master can also find two painters to come over and paint me and Xiaoxu's Draw the face, and then take the portrait of the two of us to ask the neighbors in the neighborhood to see if we have lived there for four years." "

    You, you..." Looking at the air Calm down, without a trace of panic. Liu Mufeng spoke so frankly, Xue Hao opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say.

    "I came to Rune City today with sincerity, this key is a small gift, give it to the young city master!" Liu Mufeng put the key in his hand on the coffee table.

    Looking at Liu Mufeng who was calm and composed, and then at his son who was furious, Xue Gang shook his head helplessly. He turned to look at Liu Mufeng. "Nephew Liu Xian, don't listen to Hao'er's nonsense, he is just a child at heart. Your mansion is your private property, how can you give this key away casually?" "It's okay, it's just a place for cultivation

    , If the young city lord likes it, why not give it to the young city lord?" Liu Mufeng said with a smile.

    "No, no, that's the house given to you by Fellow Daoist Wang. How can we occupy it?" Shaking his head, Xue Gang hastily refused.

    "You, do you really live in Black Dragon City?" Xue Hao asked again looking at Liu Mufeng who showed no trace of guilt.

    "Yes, I do live in Black Dragon City, that's all, I've lived here for four years!" This is the truth.

    "But, didn't you say that you and the city lord Wang and your grandparents have reconciled? If so, why don't you live in the city lord's mansion? Why do you want to live elsewhere?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Hao asked again.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng smiled wryly. "Young City Lord, I am just my grandfather's grandson. My surname is not Wang. I have three uncles and five cousins. The Wang family has a large population. It is inconvenient for me to live in the City Lord's Mansion with a foreign surname. Moreover, there are too many people It also affected my cultivation. That's why my grandfather bought a house outside, allowing me to live in a quiet place and practice with peace of mind." "

    That's it!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Hao was still a little dubious.

    "Okay, about nephew Liu Xian and the grandparents of Wang Chengzhu, that's their family business, so don't ask me any more!" After glancing at his son, Xue Gang signaled his son not to ask any more questions.

    "Yes, father!" In response, Xue Hao stopped asking questions.

    "Nephew Liu Xian, you came all the way from Black Dragon City, don't you know why?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Xue Gang asked with a smile.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng showed a polite smile. "Master Xue, I'm here to discuss a business with you."

    "Oh? Business? What kind of business? Magical talisman trading?" Xue Gang asked curiously, raising his eyebrows.

    "Yes, it is indeed a talisman transaction, but I want to talk to you alone!" As he spoke, Liu Mufeng looked at the servants and housekeepers standing aside.