34.Came to the fishing village.

Hearing Liu Mufeng's words, Jiang Xu's eyes lit up. "Alchemy? Do you know how to make pills?"

    "Yes, yes. However, I can only refine two kinds of pills now, one is the first-level rejuvenation pill to treat trauma, and the other is the first-level back force The pill restores spiritual power. I have tried other pills, but they haven't been successfully refined yet!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed softly. Xin said: I don't know if he sold the finished elixir in his hand, can he earn back the cost of those spiritual herbs that were used for refining?

    "Wow, Mu Feng, you are so powerful. I thought you would fail! I didn't expect you to succeed!" Looking at the man across from him, Jiang Xu was overjoyed, even happier than he had been promoted to the spirit realm.

    "If I didn't have a lot of spiritual grass to practice, I wouldn't be able to succeed!" In fact, it was all made of spiritual grass.

    "That's also your luck. I thought this bracelet was useless! I didn't expect it to be a space where spirit grass can be planted. You are really brave. I am in the realm of spirits now. You are not afraid that I will kill people to seize treasures and take away your bracelet, but you dare to tell me anything!" Looking at the man, Jiang Xu said helplessly.

    Such a big big secret, if ordinary people would hide it and refuse to tell it, but I didn't expect Mu Feng to trust me so much, and told me without any concealment. Isn't this too bold?

    Seeing his lover's helpless look, Liu Mufeng smiled. "I won't tell anyone else, I'll just tell you one person. Besides, you don't have to kill people to seize treasures. If you like this bracelet, I can give it to you." You can't hide it from your wife. Although not yet, Liu Mufeng believes that one day Xiao Xu will definitely choose her.

     "This bracelet space is for planting spirit grass. I'm neither a spirit planter nor an alchemist. What am I going to do here? I'm just reminding you, don't trust others casually!" The man with a gentle face, Jiang Xu began to preach. 

    "Well, I know, I trust you alone!"

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu smiled wryly. "You!" Being trusted by someone so wholeheartedly made Jiang Xu feel unusually warm in his heart. He also swore secretly in his heart that he must protect Mu Feng and Mu Feng's bracelet, and not let others know.

    "Come on, try this spiritual water, it's very rich in spiritual energy!" Saying this, Liu Mufeng brought Jiang Xu to the lake. Scooped a cup of spiritual water for Jiang Xu.

    After taking it, Jiang Xu looked at the blue liquid in the cup, and he could already feel the rich aura without drinking it. Lowering his head, Jiang Xu took a shallow sip. He felt a warm current flowing quickly into his spiritual veins. "Well, not bad, the spiritual energy in this spiritual water is very strong!"

    Looking at his lover's admiration, Liu Mufeng smiled. "The aura will be more intense in the future!"

    "Is it all right to throw spirit stones into the lake?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu asked suspiciously.

    "Yes, I threw 18,000 spirit stones before, and the spirit water will become what it is now! In the future, after I sell the elixir, I will throw more spirit stones in. The spirit water will be richer, time will It will change even more, next time you retreat, you can come to my bracelet space to retreat and get twice the result with half the effort, and you can save a lot of time."

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu smiled. He took out ten thousand spirit stones and threw them into the lake.

    "Gudu, Gudu..." Lingshui Lake began to bubble up and roll over. But soon the lake was calm again.