11.The Villain Jiang Xu

The next day,

    Liu Mufeng got up early. After getting up, he folded up the quilts that were spread on the floor, and tiptoed to the back of the screen to check the situation of the people on the bed.

    Finding that the other party hadn't woken up yet, Liu Mufeng lowered his head and pulled the quilt for the other party, then left the room directly.

    Hearing the sound of the door opening and closing, the person on the bed slowly opened his eyes, looked at the quilt on his body, a warm current surged in his heart inexplicably, and a soft arc appeared at the corner of his mouth.

    Liu Mufeng washed up briefly, and then went to prepare breakfast. It was only after the breakfast was ready and placed on the dining table that he came to the back of the screen again. "Hey, breakfast is ready, little lazy pig."

    Hearing Liu Mufeng's voice, the person on the bed opened his eyes and looked at him displeased. "I'm not called Little Lazy Pig, I'm Jiang Xu. Jiang of the rivers and lakes, Xu of the rising sun!" "

    Jiang, Jiang Xu?" Hearing this name, Liu Mufeng's expression changed again and again. Green for a while, white for a while, the changes are extremely complicated. Jiang Xu? The villain Jiang Xu? I actually met Jiang Xu, the villain in the book?

    Thinking of Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng suddenly remembered, as mentioned in the book, the Zhenbei Six Heroes were killed by the villains. Damn, such an important plot was ignored. 

    Jiang Xu is the number one villain in this book. He grew up with the male protagonist as a childhood sweetheart and has always loved the male protagonist deeply. Both dead, eccentric personality, independent, very out of gregarious. Therefore, the relationship between Jiang Xu and the six wives of the male protagonist was very bad, and later it turned into hatred because of love. Jiang Xu stepped on the opposite side of the male protagonist, and was killed by the male protagonist and his six wives.

     "You, you know me?" Seeing Liu Mufeng's weird expression, Jiang Xu asked suspiciously. 

    "No, I don't know!" Shaking his head, Liu Mufeng hastily denied it. He knows too much, if he tells it all, the villain will probably kill him, this nonsense crow mouth.

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu snorted coldly. "Obviously know, why pretend not to know? Everyone in Jialan City knows about me. You don't know too much!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu was a little depressed. Xin said: This person has a face that he knows but still deceives himself, it is really hypocritical.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng was stunned. Does everyone in Jialan City know about it? Killing Zhenbei Liuxiong, that should be what Jiang Xu did at the age of thirteen. That is to say, the well-known thing he said was the fact that he was expelled from the family.

    If this matter is mentioned, it is also Jiang Xu's fate. Jiang Xu's grandfather had two sons, Jiang Xu's father was the second child, and Jiang Xu was left as an only seedling when he passed away in his early years. Jiang Xu's uncle had a son and a daughter, and Jiang Xu's first cousin had a fiancé from a big family. That bastard saw Jiang Xusheng's beauty and molested Jiang Xu. As a result, Jiang Xu beat him up. But that man insisted that Jiang Xu had seduced him. As a result, his uncle and his first cousin kicked him out of the house indiscriminately.

     Calculating the time, this incident should have happened three months ago. However, the original book said that after Jiang Xu killed Zhenbei Liuxiong, he was seriously injured and ran to find the male lead, and it was the male lead who took Jiang Xu in. But at this moment, Jiang Xu came looking for him because of the five space rings. Or, this is the so-called butterfly effect!