51.Wang's reaction.

Black Dragon City, City Lord's Mansion.

    Sitting in the study, the city lord Wang Yongshan, and the three sons of the city lord, Wang Zhendong, Wang Zhenxi, and Wang Zhennan. The father and son are discussing matters.

    "Recently, that mysterious alchemist appeared again. Many big families have become active. Moreover, some people have come to our Black Dragon City to look for it. Regarding this matter, what do you three brothers think?" Looking at the three , Wang Yongshan asked.

    "Father, my child thinks that this alchemist is most likely an alchemist from some big family, secretly selling pills. It's no big deal!" Waving his hand, the boss said disapprovingly.

    "Father, my son thinks this alchemist can be recruited. The other party is a spiritual master, worthy of recruiting and training. If father is interested, my son is willing to take someone to find this alchemist!" Looking at his father, the old man Two said so.

    Hearing this, Wang Yongshan nodded. He looked at his younger son. "Third, what do you think?"

    "Father, my child thinks that this alchemist is not an alchemist from a big family, but a novice who has the value of recruiting and training!" Looking at his father, the third child said calmly.

    "Oh? How did you find out?" Wang Yongshan asked curiously, raising his eyebrows.

    "Pillage, the place where this mysterious alchemist first sold elixir a year ago was Sixi Town. At that time, the elixir he sold was only the first-level entry-level elixirs Huichundan and Huilidan. And they were all low-grade. He is middle-grade. It can be seen that this person has just learned alchemy." "

    No, he consigned and sold thirteen second-grade low-grade alchemy in Sixi Town. He is not a novice!" Shaking his head, the second child said that the other party was not a novice.

    "No, I've seen those second-level elixir. The second-level elixir and the first-level elixir were not refined by one person. This only shows that he still has a master, or that he got it from other sources. Those second-level elixirs."

    "Third brother, you are so sure that the first-level elixir is made by that alchemist, isn't the second-level elixir?" Looking at his younger brother, the boss asked curiously.

    "Yes, I went to see the elixir in Sixi Town back then, and I bought two pills back. Later, I went to Ping'an Town and bought the elixir. I compared it, and the first-class elixir came from the same person. I also bought the elixir sold in the eight cities of Anle Town and Heping City for comparison. It was refined by the same person as the first-level elixir sold for the first time. This means that a year ago, This person has just learned alchemy, but it's strange that only a short year has passed. This person's alchemy has improved very fast, and now he can refine eighteen kinds of first-level elixirs and two second-level elixirs It can be seen that this person's alchemy talent is extremely high!" Speaking of this, the third child admired him.

    "It only took one year to go from a first-level alchemist to a second-level alchemist, isn't it impossible?" The boss didn't quite believe this.

    "Yeah, it's unlikely!" Nodding, the second child was also somewhat disbelieving.

    "Nothing is impossible. There is never a shortage of geniuses in the world of cultivation. This alchemist is a rare genius. A very interesting genius." Speaking of this, the third child smiled.

    "Third son, you are very optimistic about him!" Looking at his youngest son, Wang Yongshan couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

    "Father, I am a third-level alchemist myself. I understand how difficult it is to change from a first-level alchemist to a second-level alchemist in one year. I also understand that the other party is so secretive. , Most of them are young geniuses without background. Such people are worth recruiting and cultivating. If the Wang family wants to develop and Black Dragon City wants to grow, it is far from enough for me to be an alchemist!" "Third brother, you are wrong