65.Meet the Liu family.

Three days later, the long-awaited Cangshan Secret Realm was finally opened. On the top of Cangshan Mountain, there is a black hole with a length of ten meters. There is a purple streamer shining in the black hole. As long as the monks who meet the age and strength stand at the foot of Cangshan Mountain, they will be directly touched by the purple streamer. Inhaled into the black hole.

    Batch after batch of young talents who wanted to go to the secret realm were surrounded by purple streamers. One after another, they were sucked into the black hole.

    "No, it won't be!" Seeing Jiang Xu and Liu Mufeng being sucked into the black hole, Zhou Wu was shocked.

    Watching an old woman and an old man being drawn into a mystery. Many monks were also shocked. Some couldn't imagine how such an old person could be involved in the secret realm. Didn't it mean that only monks under the age of fifty could do it? Are these two old men and old ladies okay?

    Looking at those two familiar figures from behind, Xue Hao was in a daze. Suddenly, a flash of inspiration flashed in his head, and he immediately understood. The old couple were not villagers at all, but Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu who had arrived here one step earlier. Damn, they lived in his home for a month, and he didn't recognize them. How stupid!

    Although, at this moment, many people doubted the identities of the old man and the old lady, but the teleportation had already started, even if Xue Hao knew the identities of the two, it was already too late. Because he couldn't get close to the two of them at all. He could only watch helplessly as the two disappeared in front of him.

    Liu Mufeng was lucky, and was teleported outside a forest. After entering the secret realm, Liu Mufeng directly tore off the human skin on his face. He changed the homespun clothes on his body. Restored his original appearance. This is a secret realm, there is no spirit master realm or spirit king realm, so here, he is not afraid of revealing his identity. There is no need to be easy. After changing his appearance for more than half a year, he almost forgot his own appearance.

    After asking Xiao Yuan, Liu Mufeng immediately determined the direction of his partner. Walk towards the east of the woods.

    "Ninth brother!"

    Liu Mufeng ran into two acquaintances within two steps of walking out. It was his genius second cousin Liu Muyan and his fourth cousin Liu Zhen'er.

    "Second Brother, Fourth Sister!" Lowering his head, Liu Mufeng greeted the two with a smile, and said in his heart: I didn't expect that the wife was not found, but he met someone from the Liu family first. His luck is really bad!

    "Little waste, this is the secret realm of Cangshan Mountain? You are a four-star spiritual mortal realm, what are you doing here? You don't want to live anymore!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Liu Zhen'er said with a serious face.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng glanced at the other party lightly. "I'm just here to try my luck."

    "Hmph, try your luck. For a trash like you with five spiritual roots, your luck has already declined. What kind of luck is there?" Liu Zhen snorted contemptuously. A look of disdain.

    "Okay, Ninth Brother is our younger brother, you can't speak, so don't talk in the future, and, I don't want to hear those three words!" Looking at Liu Zhen'er, Liu Muyan said unhappily.

    Hearing what the second brother said, Liu Zhen'er bit her lip, but she didn't dare to refute.

    Turning his head, Liu Muyan looked at Liu Mufeng. After looking at it from head to toe, he found that Liu Mufeng was wearing hidden jade, so he couldn't see his strength. However, judging from the breath, it should be in the realm of the spirit, not the realm of the mortal. "Ninth brother, I haven't seen you for a long time. You have grown taller and are much more handsome!"