27.Planning opportunities.

A few days later,

    he took out the map, and Liu Mufeng spread it on the table. He and Jiang Xu checked it carefully. "Ping'an Town is in the north. Tomorrow, we will walk along the trail on the edge of the jungle in the back mountain. I'm going to the back mountain!" "

    To the back mountain?" Jiang Xu raised his eyebrows and looked at the man opposite him suspiciously .

    "Yes, Xiao Yuan told me that there is a cave at the back of the mountain, and there are many old spiritual herbs in the cave, let's go and look for it!" Looking at the person opposite, Liu Mufeng said seriously.

    After deciding to leave, Liu Mufeng has been thinking about a problem for the past few days. That is the opportunity of the original owner, whether he takes it or not. At the beginning, Liu Mufeng felt that he shouldn't take this opportunity, as long as he didn't take this opportunity, maybe the hero and heroine wouldn't kill him after three years. However, Liu Mufeng thought about it again, the person he loves now is the villain, even if he doesn't take this opportunity, he may still become the enemy of the hero and heroine. That being the case, why should he be a good person and give up the opportunity that belonged to the original owner to the heroine? So, he should get it! Because this opportunity belonged to the little cannon fodder "Liu Mufeng". He has no reason to give it up to anyone.

    "Buzz, buzz..." Standing on Liu Mufeng's shoulder, Xiao Yuan protested. I didn't say that there are any caves, nor did I say that there are any spiritual herbs, master, why are you lying.

    Looking at Xiao Yuan on his shoulder, Liu Mufeng smiled. "Okay, got it, when I find the spirit grass and earn the spirit stone, I'll improve your food. Get some meat to eat!" 

    Hearing this, Xiao Yuan fell silent. Heart said: The master is really, I asked him for monster meat before, and he said he would not buy it without spirit stones. Now, he feels guilty when he says he is lying!

     "That's it, then let's go to the back mountain! If we can find a thousand-year-old spiritual grass, then I will send it!" Even a first-class thousand-year-old spiritual grass is worth hundreds of dollars if it is sold. What about a spirit stone? If it is a second or third class, it will be more expensive.

     "Well, that's what I thought too. Anyway, it's on the way. It's on the outskirts of the jungle, so it's not too dangerous. Let's go and have a look. When we find the spirit grass, we will share it equally!" Looking at Jiang Xu, Liu Mufeng said with a smile.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Jiang Xu readily agreed.

    …………………………

    In the afternoon,

    “I still have fifty catties of flour at home. Today, we will make these into steamed buns and snacks, put them in the space ring, and eat them on the road!” Looking around The people who love you, Liu Mufeng said while placing the reconciled flour and minced meat on the table.

    "Okay, I'll make buns for you, I will do this!" Anyway, Mu Fenghe made the front, and Mu Fenghe made the stuffing, so he just needs to wrap it.

    "Okay, I'll roll the skin, and you make the buns." In the past two days, Liu Mufeng has successively made rice balls, rice cakes, and rice bowls from the one hundred catties of spiritual rice at home. It is estimated that after finishing all these flours and putting them in the interspatial ring, his interspatial ring will be almost full!

    "Mu Feng, can you see if it's made like this?" Jiang Xu took the finished product he made and brought it to Liu Mufeng with a smile.

    Looking at the strangely shaped bun in someone's palm, Liu Mufeng smiled helplessly. "Not bad!" Anyway, the shape is a little strange, and it won't affect the food.

    "Hee hee..." Looking at the strange-looking bun in his palm, Jiang Xu himself smiled embarrassedly. "No, I don't have the talent to cook. The porridge is either undercooked or burnt. I can't do anything else. I'm not as good as you!" Hearing this,

    Liu Mufeng showed a gentle smile. "You don't need to know how to make it, I'll just make it for you to eat."

    After being shocked by Liu Mufeng's gentle eyes, Jiang Xu was stunned for a long time, then shook his head. "No, how can I get you to cook for me every day?"

    "I just like to cook for you. Seeing you eat my food with satisfaction makes me feel particularly fulfilled." To catch up with a daughter-in-law, one must first catch her stomach.

    Hearing what Liu Mufeng said, Jiang Xu laughed. I just feel sweet in my heart.