63.Wang Yongshan is angry.

After sending off the Ji family father and daughter, the Wang family father and son returned to the City Lord's Mansion.

    "I didn't expect that Mu Feng actually contracted the five-element spirit insects to help others wash their spiritual roots!

    " What about an ordinary person all his life? Unexpectedly, at this moment, if he doesn't make a song, he will become a blockbuster!"

    Looking at the two brothers who were full of emotion. Wang Zhennan sighed. "I suspect that the talented alchemist we've been looking for is Mu Feng."

    "What?" Hearing this, the other three were shocked.

    "Third son, you, how do you know it's Mu Feng?" Looking at his son, Wang Yongshan asked suspiciously.

    "Three years ago, when I was looking for that genius alchemist, I went to Mu Feng's house. At that time, I saw Jiang Xu watering dragon chrysanthemums in the yard. I suspected that Jiang Xu was the genius alchemist I was looking for. However, my entourage told me that Jiang Xu is a sword cultivator and cannot be an alchemist. So, I didn't think much about it. But thinking about it now, I think Mu Feng should be an alchemist, Jiang Xu was just Just helping him take care of the dragon chrysanthemum. Because Jiang Xu is a golden spirit root, it is impossible for him to support the delicate dragon chrysanthemum. This dragon chrysanthemum must be raised by Mu Feng. If it is not for the alchemist, why should he raise the dragon chrysanthemum? You know, Dragon chrysanthemums are very easy to be raised to death. Many spiritual planters are unwilling to raise dragon chrysanthemums. But he has raised dragon chrysanthemums. Isn't it strange?" "This..." Hearing Wang Zhennan's words

    , The other three felt even more regretful.

    "Boss, second child, go to Shuangyang Town and bring him back to me, just say that I want to see him, go!" Looking at his two sons, Wang Yongshan gave an order.

    "This..." Hearing this, the two brothers glanced at each other.

    "Useless father. He won't go back to Shuangyang Town. One hundred and sixty million spirit stones is not a small amount. After making such a big deal, he can't be ostentatious again. He should have been dormant long ago. And, Jiang Xu's father, Jiang Yan, is a famous master of disguise. He is not only proficient in disguise, but also proficient in verbal skills. At this moment, Mu Feng and his wife have probably already changed their appearance. Even if they pass by us, we They might not be able to recognize them." Having said that, Wang Zhennan sighed.

    "Yes, Jiang Yan's strength is mediocre, but the disguise technique is indeed very good. I'm afraid it will not be easy for us to find them!" Nodding, Wang Zhenxi said the same.

    Hearing this, Wang Yongshan's face was gloomy. "When you asked you to bring him back, why didn't you bring him back?"

    "Father, you can't blame us for this? He is a five-spirit root, a natural waste material for cultivation. It's useless to bring him back!" Looking at his father, Wang Zhendong said so.

    "Yes, father, the head of the Liu family is reluctant, so we shouldn't rob people by force!" Speaking of this, Wang Zhenxi also looked helpless.

    Among the seven brothers and sisters, the one my father loves the most is the seventh sister who looks exactly like his mother. Back then, my father and Seventh Sister severed their father-daughter relationship because of a moment of anger. In fact, my father regretted it afterwards, but he couldn't bear to reconcile with Seventh Sister. As a result, after six years of delay, both the seventh sister and her husband died, and the father was very sad when he learned of this, so he asked him and his elder brother to arrange for the younger sister's offspring and bring back his nephew Liu Mufeng to raise him. However, both Wang Zhendong and Wang Zhenxi knew at that time that if Liu Mufeng was brought back, his father would definitely transfer his love for Seventh Sister to Liu Mufeng. If Liu Mufeng was doted on by his father and became the heir of Black Dragon City, wouldn't their brothers even have a place to stand? So, after thinking about it again and again, they didn't bring him back.