29.There is a hole in the sky.

Liu Mufeng first dug the spiritual grass in the cave, dug all the spiritual grass, and put them into the space ring, Liu Mufeng began to look for another cave. According to the introduction in the original book, the cave of this thorn-toothed pig is next to another cave. , and that cave is the cave where the third-level alchemist sits.

    According to the original book, Liu Mufeng, the little cannon fodder, and the Gingtooth Pig, who was at the same level as him, broke down a stone wall in the cave during a life-and-death struggle to find the hidden cave. In other words, there is only a wall between that cave and this cave, and you must find that wall before you can find that cave.

    Thinking so, Liu Mufeng searched carefully in the cave. Also knock on the stone wall a few times from time to time. After searching around, he finally found a stone wall with a different color from the surrounding walls. Knocking it with his hand, Liu Mufeng listened carefully again, and confirmed that it was hollow inside, he couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth. Facing the stone wall, he slapped it directly. It's a pity that the stone wall didn't move at all.

    Looking at the unresponsive stone wall, Liu Mufeng touched his nose in embarrassment. According to the original book, the original owner came here three years later. At that time, the original owner's strength was six stars in the spiritual mortal realm, but now he is only four stars in the spiritual mortal realm. It is indeed a big difference!

    "Mufeng, what's wrong with you?" Jiang Xu asked curiously when he returned to the cave and looked at Liu Mufeng who was standing in a daze in front of the stone wall.

    "I'm back, Xiao Xu!" Seeing his lover return, Liu Mufeng looked over with a smile.

    "Well, it's all taken care of. I put the pork in the interspatial ring, and the internal organs, pig bones, etc., were all eaten up by Xiao Yuan and the others." Jiang Xu laughed when he mentioned this. Xin said: Xiaoyuan and the others really have a good appetite!

    "Well, they've been eating golden-striped grass for the past few days, and they're a bit greedy for meat!" In fact, the original spirit insects are carnivores, and they eat golden-striped grass because they don't have enough meat.

    "Oh, by the way, have you dug the spirit grass yet? What are you staring at at the stone wall?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu asked curiously.

    "Well, the spirit grass has been dug, and when the spirit stone is sold, we will be half of us. Xiaoxu, I think this stone wall is a bit strange! You see, the east and west sides are the same color. However, the two meters in the middle are one meter high. The wide area has a different color from the surrounding area!" As he spoke, Liu Mufeng knocked on the stone wall.

    "Hey, listening to the sound, it seems to be hollow. There can't be anything inside, right?" Jiang Xu immediately realized something was wrong when he heard the sound.

    "I tried it just now, I slapped it, but it didn't break!" Speaking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed softly. Sure enough, weak strength is flawed!

    "Mu Feng, take Xiaoyuan and the others to the cave entrance, let me try!" Jiang Xu drew out his sword.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng put his group of original spirit insects into the animal bag, and retreated to the entrance of the cave.

    Stepping back five steps, Jiang Xu raised the sword in his hand and slashed at the stone wall with three swords. Three golden sword lights fell on the stone wall, and the stone wall shattered. It turned into a pile of rubble and fell to the ground. And another cave inside also appeared in front of Jiang Xu.

    "Sure enough, there is a cave, Mufeng, come here quickly, there is still a cave!" Turning his head, Jiang Xu called Liu Mufeng to go over.

    "Xiao Xu, be careful, don't go in yet, and see if there are any monsters!" After speaking, Liu Mufeng walked to Jiang Xu's side.

    "Don't worry, there are no monsters, I've seen it!" Jiang Xu cleaned up the gravel under his feet, and walked into the cave with Liu Mufeng.