70.Meet the protagonist again.

Hearing Xu Qianya's question, Liu Mufeng snorted coldly and did not answer.

    "Forget it, Mufeng, let's go!" Without even bothering to look at the four people, Jiang Xu grabbed Liu Mufeng's hand, indicating that he wanted to leave.

    "En!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng looked at Liu Muyan who was beside him. "Second Brother, Xiao Xu and I are leaving first!"

    "Okay, be careful all the way!" Looking at the two of them, Liu Muyan wisely did not stay.

    Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu left together holding hands. Here, Liu Muyan also left with a few people from the Liu family. There were only four members of the Jiang family left.

    Jiang Dong was sitting on the side, treating the wound on his body, and Xu Qianya was also sitting on the side healing. Jiang Min and Xu Qianshan stood beside them with ugly faces.

    "With such a commotion, it's probably impossible for Jiang Xu to return to the family!" Speaking of this, Jiang Min frowned deeply.

    "Yeah, things seem to be getting worse and worse!" Having said that, Xu Qianshan sighed. If he had known this earlier, he really shouldn't have provoked Jiang Xu back then, but now, it has become so difficult to cleanse his spiritual roots.

    "Hmph, if you don't go back, don't go back, what's the big deal?" Jiang Dong said with a cold snort.

    Hearing this, Jiang Min sighed softly. "Brother, don't forget that you have two spiritual roots. If you can't wash away one spiritual root, it will be difficult for you to advance to the spiritual master level!" Hearing what his sister said,

    Jiang Dong's face twisted. Yes, he has a double spiritual root of gold and wood, but that bastard Jiang Xu has a single spiritual root. Therefore, he has been jealous of Jiang Xu and this bastard since he was a child. After a lot of difficulty, grandpa drove this person out of the house, but now, he wants him to beg for help and bring him home in a low-key, low-key manner. Just thinking about it made him vomit badly.  

   "What's so great about that Liu Mufeng, doesn't he know how to raise bugs? We can raise them ourselves? Why go to him?" Speaking of this, Xu Qianya snorted coldly, with a look of disdain.

    "Nonsense, do you think any insect can wash the spirit roots? Only the five-element spirit insects can do it, and now, the ancient five-element spirit insects have long been extinct. The spirit insect in Liu Mufeng's hand is the closest bloodline to the five-element spirit found so far. The worm's spirit worm!" Speaking of this, Xu Qianshan sighed again and again.

    "Then, shall we snatch his bugs?" After thinking for a while, Xu Qianya said again.

    Hearing this, Jiang Min shook his head. "This is impossible. Liu Mufeng is the master. If he dies, his worms will die too. Those spirit worms are his contract beast pets, and no one else can snatch them away." Hearing what the sister-in-law said, Xu Qianya was

    depressed endlessly. "Then, what should we do?"

    Hearing this question, Jiang Min and Xu Qianshan were speechless. They don't know what to do, so it's more troublesome! If they knew how to solve this problem, wouldn't there be such troublesome things?

    …………………

    Holding hands, Liu Mufeng and Jiang Xu walked forward together, looking at the people beside them from time to time, Liu Mufeng's mouth was full of gentle smiles.

    "How are you these days? Have you encountered any monsters?" Looking at his man, Jiang Xu asked worriedly.

    "Don't worry, I met two barefoot beasts, and my second brother and I took care of them. It's not a big problem. How about you? Didn't you encounter any danger?" Looking at his lover, Liu Mufeng asked in a low voice.