10.Come to heal the wounded.

A few days later,

    on this day, Liu Mufeng harvested the spiritual grass in the spiritual field, and planted new seeds. After a busy day, I didn't return home until dark.

    After arriving home, Liu Mufeng plunged into the kitchen, made two dishes and one soup for himself, and had a sumptuous dinner. When he walked into the living room with the food, Liu Mufeng immediately realized something was wrong. He smelled a strong smell of blood in the room.

    After slowly putting the food on the table, Liu Mufeng's eyes fell on the wooden screen. He saw a figure slowly coming out from inside. Sitting directly on the chair, he picked up the bowls and chopsticks on the table and began to eat heartily.

    "You, you're here!" Looking at the masked man who was eating, Liu Mufeng greeted awkwardly. But what answered him was the sound of a man serving rice, soup, and chewing food.

    Walking over, Liu Mufeng carefully sat opposite the masked man, took out five space rings from his own space ring, put them on the table, and pushed them in front of the masked man.

    Seeing those five interspatial rings, the eating man paused. He stopped eating and turned to look at Liu Mufeng.

    "Well, I, I'll just keep it for you!" Looking at the masked man, Liu Mufeng said flatteringly.

    Hearing this, the masked man froze for a moment, but said nothing. He lowered his head and continued to eat. He didn't put down the bowls and chopsticks in his hand until he finished eating the second bowl of Lingmi. He took the five space rings on the table and scanned them one by one with his soul power. , he put away the space ring with satisfaction.

    After getting up, the masked man walked back inside the screen, and lay directly on Liu Mufeng's wooden bed.

    Seeing that the masked man didn't leave, but was lying on his own bed, Liu Mufeng was stunned. He turned his head and glanced at the leftovers on the table. Reluctantly picked up a bowl to fill himself with a bowl of rice, Liu Mufeng thought to himself: If he dies, he will be a hungry ghost. He only ate a steamed stuffed bun at noon. Now he is so hungry that his chest sticks to his back, and he doesn’t care about that. The masked man froze, and started to eat hungrily.

    After eating all the other party's leftover food, Liu Mufeng put away the plates and chopsticks, took them to the kitchen, cleaned them and put them back in the cabinet before returning to the living room again.

    Standing in the living room, Liu Mufeng hesitated for a moment, and then he walked behind the wooden screen. Then he saw the masked man lying on the bed.

    "I'll stay with you for two days!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the masked man said lightly, without any ups and downs in his voice.

    "You, are you injured?" Looking at the blood-stained white clothes on the masked man, Liu Mufeng asked softly.

    Hearing this, the masked man snorted coldly. "You can still kill you even if you are injured. If you don't believe me, you can try."

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng smiled wryly. "I just care about you. Are you going to stand up like a hedgehog to scare me? Besides, we don't have any hatred of killing our father or taking our wife, so we shout and kill every now and then? Looking

    at the aggrieved Liu Mufeng, the masked man froze. He stared at Liu Mufeng, but didn't say anything.

    "Where's that coachman? Did you kill him?" Looking at the masked man, Liu Mufeng asked.