8.Meeting again.

After leaving the bookstore, Liu Zhen'er still looked unhappy. "This little trash is real, he was sent to Zhangjia Village, why did he come back? It's not embarrassing!"

    Hearing this, Liu Cheng gave the other party a cold look. "Aren't you ashamed to make a lot of noise in the bookstore? Are you yelling one after another, because you are afraid that others will not know that he is from our Liu family?

    " , Liu Zhen'er could not help shrinking her neck.

    "Can't you learn from Lao Wu? Be smarter." Looking at Liu Zhen'er, Liu Cheng snorted coldly. Xin said: This fourth child is as stupid as a pig, and he is not as beautiful as the fifth child, and he has three spiritual roots. It is difficult to find a big family to marry and be a concubine. If it weren't for the fact that she is a woman who can be used for marriage, his father would have assigned him a long time ago.

    "Oh, got it, big brother!" Nodding, Liu Zhen'er bowed her head in agreement. My heart said: What's so great, isn't it just the root of the three spirits? If it wasn't for the fact that your eldest wife had a peerless genius——Liu Muyan, how could your eldest wife be so rampant?

    "Let's go!" Liu Cheng glanced at the other party lightly, turned and left. Following behind Liu Cheng, Liu Zhen'er also left.

    After reading the last two books, Liu Mufeng bought some more books in the bookstore before leaving. After leaving the bookstore, Liu Mufeng bought some Lingmi and put it in his space ring.

    Touching his interspatial ring, Liu Mufeng felt a little distressed. At this moment, there was only fifty taels of silver left in his interspatial ring, and the spirit stones had already been used up. He had to go back quickly to ripen the spiritual grass in the field, otherwise, he would not even have the spiritual stones for cultivation.     When he came to the south of the city, Liu Mufeng found a horse-drawn carriage. The driver was a middle-aged man with long beards, but he looked honest and honest.

     "Uncle, I want to go to Zhangjia Village, how much is it?" Walking to the man's side, Liu Mufeng asked the price.     "Zhang Family Village, twenty taels!" After looking up and down Liu Mufeng, the man's eyes swept across Liu Mufeng's fine clothes and space ring.

    "Ah? Twenty taels is so expensive!" Liu Mufeng frowned when he heard the price. The village ox cart is only four taels of silver, even if the opponent's demon horse runs faster than the ox cart, it won't cost twenty taels, right? At most, it was ten taels of silver.

    "I'm going to Zhangjia Village too, why don't we give you ten taels of silver?"

    Hearing the familiar electronic voice, Liu Mufeng turned his head slowly, and saw the masked man in white with a silver mask on his face. Xin said: It's really a coincidence that I met this guy again.

    Hearing this, the man looked the masked man up and down, and found that the man was wearing a fine attire and only had the strength of three stars in the spiritual world. He nodded. "Okay, then you two, ten taels of silver each!"

    "Oh!" Hearing this, Liu Mufeng gave the other party ten taels of silver, and the masked man also gave the other ten taels of silver, and the two of them went up one by one. got the carriage.

    The carriage drove slowly away from Shuangyang Town, and the two unfamiliar people in the carriage sat facing each other all the time, staring at each other.

    "Again, we meet again! You, what's your name?" Looking at the masked man sitting opposite, Liu Mufeng greeted him with a smile.

    Looking up and down at Liu Mufeng, the masked man slowly closed his eyes and ignored Liu Mufeng.