17. Mu Feng's life experience

Zhang family.

    Back home, the faces of the four members of the Zhang family were all ugly. Especially Zhang Cui, she had suffered internal injuries, and after being frightened by Jiang Xu, her face was as pale as a sheet of paper.

    "This Liu Mufeng doesn't do well in the village on weekdays. I didn't expect to have such a powerful cousin!" Speaking of this, Zhang Ping gritted his teeth with hatred. As soon as this bastard came, he asked his sister for spirit stones.

    "Don't underestimate Liu Mufeng's natal family, his natal family is a thousand times stronger than the Liu family!" Speaking of this, Old Zhang smoked a cigarette.

    "Father, do you know?" Looking at his father, Zhang Cui asked suspiciously.

    "Well, didn't you say that Liu Mufeng was going back to Liu's house before, so I asked someone to inquire about it, and as a result, I found out some terrible news." At this point, Father Zhang paused.

    "What news, Dad?" Looking at his father, Zhang Ping asked suspiciously.

    "Liu Mufeng's maternal surname is Wang. Liu Mufeng's grandfather is none other than the mayor of Black Dragon City—Wang Yongshan." "

    What? Liu Mufeng has a grandpa of the mayor. Father, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Looking at his father, Zhang Cui complained all over her face, if she had known that Liu Mufeng had such a powerful grandfather, she would not have hung him up and let him marry her!

    "Oh, don't interrupt, I haven't finished yet!" Glancing at his daughter, the old man Zhang said helplessly.

    "Father, is there a bad relationship between the Wang family and Liu Mufeng? Otherwise, Liu Mufeng has been dispatched to Zhangjia Village, why didn't they take him back?" Looking at his father, Zhang Ping asked suspiciously.

    "Yes, City Lord Wang has three sons and four daughters. Liu Mufeng's mother is the youngest in the family and has always been favored at home. Originally, City Lord Wang planned to marry Jialan City and betroth his youngest daughter to the City Lord of Jialan City. As a result, the youngest daughter met Liu Mufeng's father while she was out, and the two made a private engagement for life. Because of this, City Lord Wang was furious, and severed the father-daughter relationship with the youngest daughter." Speaking of this, Mr. Zhang Dad sighed.

    "So, the Wang family can't count on it!" Hearing his father's flowers, Zhang Cui sighed again and again.

    "Yeah, I can't count on it. In fact, the Wang family came to Shuangyang Town when Liu Mufeng's mother died. At that time, the people who came were Liu Mufeng's two uncles. They tested Liu Mufeng's qualifications and found that Liu Mufeng was a five-spirit root. He didn't take him away, but left him in Liu's house, obviously, City Lord Wang has given up on this poorly qualified grandson." "

    So that's the case!" Nodding, Zhang Cui understood.

    "Is that person the Wang family?" Frowning, Zhang An, who had been silent all this time, suddenly opened his mouth.

    Hearing this, Father Zhang shook his head. "I don't know about that. The Lord Wang has three sons and four daughters. This person may be the grandson of the Lord Wang, or the grandson of the Lord Wang. However, as far as I know, except Liu Mufeng's mother married Apart from the small family of the Liu family, Liu Mufeng's other three aunts all married into first-tier big families." "

    That is to say, no matter whether he is the grandson or grandson of City Lord Wang, he is the young master of a big family, right? Looking at his father, Zhang An asked again.

    "Yes, that's for sure, otherwise, at such a young age, it would be impossible for him to have such a terrifying cultivation." To this, Old Zhang replied very positively.

    Hearing this, Zhang An's face was distorted abnormally. Why, why wasn't he born in a big family? Even a trash with five spirit roots like Liu Mufeng is as powerful as himself, a genius with three spirit roots, because he came from a small family. And the young man I saw today should be about the same age as Liu Mufeng, but the other party is actually a nine-star of the Lingmortal Realm, a nine-star of the Spirit Mortal Realm! A realm that I didn't even dare to dream of, a boy younger than me actually has such a high strength!

    Why, why not him, why he was not born in a big family, why?

    "Boss!" Looking at the eldest son with a strangely distorted expression, Old Man Zhang called softly.

    "Father, I've decided, I'm going to Lingwuzong!" Zhang An said firmly, clenching his fists.

    "Boss, if you go to Lingwuzong, I'm afraid you can only enter the outer sect, why not go to other sects?" The son's aptitude is good in the village, but it's not enough to go to Dazongmen. Even if San Linggen goes to the Great Sect, he can only be an outer disciple, and cannot enter the inner sect at all.

    "No, I've decided, I'm going to Lingwuzong!" Looking at his father, Zhang An said firmly, he can no longer stay in the village, he can only be thrown away by those hateful big family children far, he must go to Dazongmen.

    "Okay, I'll go to town tomorrow and talk to Dong's family, and by the way, let's settle the marriage between Cui'er and the third young master of Dong's family!" As he said, Father Zhang looked at his daughter.

    "Father, the third young master of the Dong family looks average, and the main wife in the family is hot!" Frowning, Zhang Cui was reluctant to marry.

    "Girl, you have already offended that cousin Liu Mufeng, you should get married as soon as possible, otherwise, if that kid troubles you again someday, neither father nor your elder brother and second elder brother will be able to stop him!" Looking at herself Daughter, Father Zhang said helplessly.

    "Well, okay!" Thinking of the fierce Jiang Xu, Zhang Cui shrank her neck and had no choice but to agree to the marriage.