4.Ready to enter the city .

Out of Liu Mufeng's line of sight, both Zhang brothers and sisters looked very ugly.

    "Didn't you say that by pretending to be pitiful and tricking that idiot, you can get the Lingshi? Why haven't you got a single Lingshi?" Looking at his sister, Zhang Ping asked dissatisfiedly.

    Hearing this, Zhang Cui was also very depressed. "Then who can be blamed, who made us unlucky! This Liu Mufeng is also the same. If he has no money, he still pretends to be a young master and goes to a place like Dengyun Tower to eat, and he is not afraid of dying!" Looking like a woman, Zhang Cui has a resentful look on her face.

    "I'm afraid it's not that he spent the spirit stone, but that he doesn't want to lend it to you, right?" Looking at his sister, Zhang Ping said contemptuously.

    "Second brother, what are you talking about? How is that possible? That kid is so obsessed with me, how could he not lend me the spirit stone? I was thinking, he paid for his two cousins ​​to eat , It should be because he wants to return to the family. Otherwise, he would not be willing to spend so many spirit stones to treat others to dinner!" Generally, the children of the big families who were allotted wanted to return to the family, and Zhang Cui felt that Liu Mufeng was no exception.

    "Maybe! But, you have to keep an eye on this Liu Mufeng. This kid comes from a big family, and he has a lot of oil on his body. If he really returns to the family, then you have to find a way to get him to marry you. At that time, you can She is the young mistress of the big family!" Looking at his younger sister, Zhang Ping showed a flattering smile.

    "Well, don't worry, second brother, this idiot can't escape my Wuzhi Mountain!" Speaking of this, Zhang Cui slowly tightened her five fingers proudly, and clenched her fist. Isn't he just a silly boy? How difficult is it to make him fall under his pomegranate skirt?

    "Okay, our family's prosperity depends on you!" Looking at his sister's pretty face, Zhang Ping smiled smugly. With his sister's small face, which man can escape from her palm?

    ……………………

    After watering the Lingtian, Liu Mufeng returned home, found a bag of rice and a bag of flour at home, and went to the butcher shop at the village to buy twenty catties of meat. I bought some green vegetables from Mrs. Zhang next door.

    Liu Mufeng planned to make all the flour into meat buns, and all the rice into rice balls, and put them in his interspatial ring. In this way, he will not have to buy food when he arrives in the city. Can save a lot of money.

    Liu Mufeng tossed at home alone for three days, and finally turned a hundred catties of flour and rice into rice balls and steamed buns, stuffing them into his interspatial ring. The interspatial ring has the function of keeping fresh, so Liu Mufeng is not worried at all that the food will go bad if it is put in it. Moreover, the food is hot when it is put in, and it is also hot when it is taken out to eat. Not even the temperature changes.

    On the fourth day, Liu Mufeng got up early, locked the door of the house, and went to Aunt Zhang's house next door.

    "Hey, Ninth Young Master is here!" Seeing Liu Mufeng, Uncle Zhang and Aunt Zhang enthusiastically let him into their house.

    "Master, aunt, something happened to my cousin's house. I'm going to visit Black Dragon City. I'm afraid it will take three or four months to come back. So, I want to ask my aunt to take care of the house for me. There are spiritual herbs in the fields." Looking at the elders, Liu Mufeng expressed his intention. Mrs. Zhang and the old couple are the neighbors of the original owner. They help the original owner a lot on weekdays, and they are also very nice people. Therefore, Liu Mufeng trusts them more.

    "Ninth Young Master, we are neighbors. If you want to go out, we old couple will help you take care of the yard. It's no problem. However, you also know this spirit grass. Your uncle Zhang is only a two-star spirit mortal realm. Our own family It’s hard for him to take care of that little land, let alone your land!” Speaking of this, Aunt Zhang was a little embarrassed.

    "No, I don't need Uncle Zhang to ripen my land, as long as you and the elders help me water it every now and then, so that the spirit grass doesn't die!" Liu Mufeng took out a spirit stone and put it on the table.

    "Jiu Shao, if you don't ripen it, then your sword orchid grass may take half a year to mature!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Uncle Zhang said helplessly.

    "It's okay, let the spirit grass grow slowly. I won't come back so soon, and no one will harvest it when it's ripe. Just let it grow naturally! This, you always keep it, and everything is left to the uncle and aunt!" Said With that, Liu Mufeng sent the Lingshi to Uncle Zhang.

    "Hey, neighbors live in neighbors, how can I want Jiu Shao's spirit stone?" Shaking his head, Uncle Zhang said no.

    "Mr. Zhang, just put it away. It's getting late. I'm going to make an ox cart at Uncle Six's house. If it's too late, Uncle Six's ox cart will go to town!" Liu Mufeng hurried Left the Zhang family.

    "This child!" Looking at the spirit stone in his hand, Uncle Zhang shook his head helplessly.