7.Meeting for the first time.

Three months later...

    On this day, Liu Mufeng was sitting in the lounge reading a book. Seeing that he had finished reading a stack of ten books, but the assistant, the third son, hadn't delivered the books yet, Liu Mufeng frowned. I had no choice but to pick up all the books I had read, and walked out of the lounge to the hall.

    In the hall, Liu Mufeng put all the books he had finished back on the bookshelf in a familiar manner. Just as he was about to read other books, he saw a man in white clothes with a silver mask walking in front of him.

    "Give me two books introducing monsters and a map of the north!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the man said calmly. The voice is very pleasant, but the words spoken do not have any emotional ups and downs. It sounds a bit like a robot's voice, cold and without any warmth.

    "Okay!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng glanced at it, and he found that the owner of the bookstore was greeting other customers, but the bookstore clerk Xiao Sanzi was not in the store. Reluctantly walking to the bookshelf, Liu Mufeng immediately found two books introducing monsters that he had read, and then took a map that he had just read last night, and handed the things to the man.

    "How much?" After taking the books and maps, the man directly put them into his space ring.

    "A book is ten taels of silver, and a map is also ten taels of silver. The total is thirty taels of silver." After staying in this bookstore for three months, Liu Mufeng has already become a master. Not only can he find books quickly, but also, He knows everything and how much it costs.

    "Here, you don't need to look for it!" Throwing a silver ingot of fifty taels to Liu Mufeng, the man walked away.

    "Thank you, my lord!" Lowering his head in thanks, Liu Mufeng imitated his buddy's mistress and addressed him as an "adult". The title of "adult" is the respectful title that ordinary people call monks, and the third son is an ordinary person, so he will address every guest as an "adult".

    He ignored Liu Mufeng, the man walked away very fast, when Liu Muyan raised his head to look again, the man had already disappeared.

    Liu Muyan successfully completed a business here, and the boss also completed a business over there, and sent the customer out of the door respectfully.

    "Boss, I sold you two books introducing monsters and a map of the north!" As he spoke, Liu Mufeng handed over the money to the other party.

    "Thank you Jiu Shao, I will exchange the twenty taels of silver for you as a reward!" Taking the silver, the boss smiled and thanked.

    "No need, I want two maps too, so let's take these twenty taels!" Saying this, Liu Mufeng took a full map of Lingwu Continent and a map of their northern part from the bookshelf familiarly.

    "Okay, okay!" Nodding his head, the boss agreed. Anyway, this map was purchased for five taels of silver, and two maps were worth twenty taels of silver, so he earned it no matter what.

    "Boss, where's the third son? You're so busy here, why don't you see him?" Putting away the map, Liu Mufeng asked suspiciously.

    "Ah, the little third son is sick, and asked me to leave for a few days. I won't be back soon!" Speaking of this, the boss was also very depressed.

    "Oh, that's it!" Nodding, Liu Mufeng had no choice but to go to the bookshelf to get the book by himself. After taking the book, he walked up to the boss and let him have a look. "Ten books, you read it!"