|01|

Kang  Ji won  was a high school student, an orphan . She lived with her maternal aunt and uncle .

Her living conditions weren't exactly ideal , her aunt didn't like her and was against the idea of her living with them .
But her uncle was an amazing person , she truly loved him . He was her support system , he supported her through her every decision.

It was a regular day for her , she was walking home from her school with her best friend , Kim Ji ho , it was their last day of school , they were going to graduate soon .
He was with her through the highs and lows , he covered for her when she wasn't able to complete her work on time , while she did his art projects  .

"Dude seriously tho , I can't wait for school to end " her best friend said to her . She nodded at him , and beamed a proper grin .

"Same , I can't wait for college to start , then I can finally leave " she replied , she had gotten into her dream art college and was overjoyed to be attending it in just a few weeks . She was going to be faraway from her home and with her best friend .

"Hey Ji ho , did you finally read who made me a princess? I have been telling you about this Manhwa for so long , do tell me you started reading it ? " she questioned him .
"W-well , I thought about starting it so that counts right ?" He asked her , more like he asked himself .

She facepalmed herself , what was she thinking as if this dumbass started reading it .
" ha , I'm going to get a headache staying next to you " she told him as she sighed . In all seriousness though he was the only tolerable person she knew .

"You love me~" he teased her .
" I don't know why I do " she muttered, loud enough for him to hear .
"how could you ! " he said , with his over the top melodramatic acting as he  put a hand to his heart .
She slapped the back of his head , as they continued walking together. This was their dynamic , they loved each other , but would also fight a lot , but their fights would get resolved quickly.

Both of them heard some loud noises , they saw a group of girls talking with each other , in the street .
"Hey isn't that your cousin ? " he asked her
"Yeah " she answered him , her cousin was talking with her group of friends . Her cousin was someone everyone loved , there was nothing about her not to love in everyone's eyes. But Ji won had seen her rotten personality, behind the closed doors , she was not the nice and kind girl everyone thought she was . She was a crude and selfish woman. Though she blamed it on her Aunt for raising her that way .

Her cousin's friends had already crossed the street , but her cousin was picking up something of hers that fell on the street .
A car was coming towards her at full speed . Ji won saw this , her body suddenly started moving by itself . She couldn't think , she was running towards her cousin at full speed , hoping she wouldn't be too late .
"HEY MOVE OUT OF THE WAY ! " Ji won desperately screamed , but her cousin was stuck in the middle of the street due to fear . The car was about to crash into her , the car was moving fast it would be impossible to stop in time .

Ji won ran as she pushed her cousin out of the way , but her ankle twisted so she fell in the middle . It was too late for her , she wasn't going to be able to make it . Her eyes widened as the car crashed into her .
She wasn't yet unconscious, but she wasn't able to move her body . She felt dizzy , her view hazy , she could feel a warm liquid flowing out of her head .
"Ji won , ji won can you hear me ?! " her best friend asked her , as he frantically screamed at the people to call an ambulance. She heard more screaming but wasn't able to make out what they were saying .
"Ji ho ... " she uttered as she felt her eyes droop .
"Hey , hey , don't close your eyes on me , wait please just wait a bit longer " ji ho pleaded, he didn't want to lose her .

But unfortunately life doesn't always go how you want it to .

She felt her eyes droop , all she was able to hear was. beeping sound . Her eyes slowly closed , as she fell into an abyss of darkness . She thought 'did I finally die ?' .

She wasn't able to see anything but darkness , she wasn't able to hear anything, except the sound of a water droplet falling . She was slowly consumed by the dark , as she sat there with her body and mind both numb .

...

She suddenly felt as if she was falling from a great height .

She opened her eyes to see a pair of golden eyes staring down at her with affection. She looked up to see the owner of those eyes and saw a breathtaking woman with red hair and golden eyes . She tried to move her hands to touch the woman , to see if she was dreaming or not . She saw her hands and was immediately shocked , her hands were the size of a baby's hand . 'No way , no way did I get reincarnated?! ' she thought . After reading loads of novels , that was the first thought that came to her mind .

" You look just like your father , my dear jewel " the woman , who she assumed to be her mother , told her .
"Your majesty , what will be her name ?" she heard a male voice ask .
' your majesty !? Did I get reincarnated to the medieval times or what ?!' She thought to herself . Her mind frantically running through wild thoughts .

"I was thinking Aina de alger obelia , felix " she heard her now mother say .
' No way , I got reincarnated into who made a princess , this whole Manwha is a death trap for anyone except Athanasia, oh god I'm gonna die , why god ?why did you reincarnate me just to have me killed ?!' She thought to herself as she panicked internally. She was scared , what was she going to do , also she had never heard the name before . Was she a newly added character? She was clearly part of the royal family due to her surname. She was anxious , and she was also scared for her life .

But was she Claude's or anastacius's kid ? Her best bet would be Claude , as anastacius only ever had a romantic relationship with Penelope Judith , who died . The only reasonable explanation would be for her to be Claude's child . ' maybe he had a kid , before he met Diana and killed the kid after he met Diana ? But the guy said your majesty so that means Claude was married to someone , he must've killed his wife , when he met Diana . Knowing him that might as well be true ' she thought .

"That sounds like an amazing name your majesty " the man said , who she thought to be felix robane Claude's most loyal guard .

' I have to live , no matter what and I'll save my mother while I'm at it as well , she seems like an amazing person , I'll definitely save her ' she mentally said to herself .

...
(The first few chapters are quite a bit cringe , but I like to believe that new chapters are a lot better , so do give this story a chance )

How was it ? This is my first fanfiction, I hope you all loved it .
I would love to hear all your suggestions.

Words : 1270.