|13|

The magician had finally left she was more than happy , she didn't tell him that she was leaving since she saw no point in telling him that .

She thought that when she will leave , the story will continue moving how it's supposed to , and Lucas and Athy will end up together.

The maximum sleep she got in the last week was maybe 3-4 hours at best . Even in her past life , she would have trouble sleeping in time .

She would lay down , but never be able to sleep peacefully for a longer period of time . 

She was sad that she couldn't take along Aisha , Sky or Cal with her to the north . She really wanted to spend her time with them .

But she thought that it's a good thing their not coming along , since what she intends to do in the north won't exactly be legal .  She wants to strengthen her plan more .

After all she wants to kill the emperor it would take some planning .

Small time skip

The day had finally arrived, today was the day she was supposed to go to the North . She would be leaving in an hour .

Before leaving she wanted to meet her younger sister, Athanasia . She wanted to have a talk with her , since she would be returning after a long time .

She was currently in the garden , waiting for Athanasia.

"Blessings and glory upon the first star of the empire " she heard a woman greet , who she recognised to be Lilian York. She looked towards the voice and saw Lilian bow , with Athy behind her .

"Please rise , you can take your leave now " She said , as she smiled at her younger sister .

Her sister's nanny, then left , leaving them alone .

"How are you ?" She asked the younger one , the latter looked quite happy . She wondered why.

"Sister ! Athy's fine !" Her younger sister said . Aina was quite amused seeing the reincarnated person acting like a child .

"I see , I'm glad that you're well " Aina said as she smiled warmly .

To Athanasia , Aina looked like an angel when she smiled , if only she knew what type of person her elder sister truly was .

They continued talking about random things , Athanasia truly liked spending time with her older sister now . She felt comfortable when she talked to Aina .

"Princess ,it's time !" Aisha said as she came towards the siblings.

"I see , I'm coming " she replied to her nanny .

"Sister , I want to see you off !" Her sister told her , she nodded in return . They both went towards the palace gates.

"I can't believe you're really leaving " Sky told the red head , as she sniffed .

"Don't tell me you're crying already " Aina said as she comforted her lady in waiting, by telling her that nothing will happen to her .

"Ah Athanasia could you come here for a second " Aina called her younger sister .

"Yes , sister?" The younger one asked . Aina kneeled down , getting to her sister's height as she told her -

"Take care of yourself, Ji-hye " She whispered in her sister's ears .

She got up and sat in carriage as she waved goodbye to everyone.

Athanasia's eyes widened, when she heard her original name being called out . She started sweating, being confused and scared as to how her elder sister knows the name she had in her past life .

She wondered if  Aina was also someone who reincarnated.  She  now knew that her older sister was not someone to be messed with .

...
How was the chapter ? Comment below