|12|

Aina's PoV

I couldn't believe it . How could he do that ? I know he didn't care for me , but still , Who does that !?

Right after dropping that bomb at me , he told me to leave to my room . Like hello , common decency?

Honestly, I sort of felt a weight lift off my chest when he said that I would be leaving soon. I like the idea of being away from him .

And on the bright side , I can become an even better swordsman in the north . Since the Northern duke is said to the greatest knight .

I wonder who's stronger Felix or the Northern duke ? I guess I'll find out when I reach the north of the empire .

The northern ducal household is Cal's (Calcion ) family . When Cal learned that I would be going to the north , he was sad , he seriously looked like a puppy . He offered that I stay with his family.

I'm glad that I have such nice people around me .

Aisha and Sky looked like they were about to cry   When they learned that I would be leaving in a week . Sky also soon started cursing the emperor, I'm sure that she would have gotten beheaded if he ever so got to hear what she was saying about him .

Cal also told me that he had a younger brother , who was currently 5 . His name was Alyosha . I thought his name was really unique . He was 8 years younger than me.

I was really surprised to see that Ruby and Izek from how to get my husband on my side were in the world . But I was glad I would be able to meet Ruby in real life !

I had always loved ruby when I read the novel , she honestly seemed so sweet . I can't wait to meet her .

I also pondered what would happen to Athanasia? But I guess nothing bad , since Claude clearly has a sweet spot for her .

I decided that I should clear my mind since I only had a few days left . I went to the white garden . It was like my comfort zone.I laid down under the tree .

The warm sunlight hitting my face from between the leaves , the grass tickling me . Even though it was January, it didn't snow . I guess it didn't snow in the capital.

I closed my eyes , slumber taking over me . Suddenly I felt a shadow over me .

"Oi , what are you doing ?" The man asked me , poking my forehead .

"What the fuck !? " I shouted as I got up , it was Lucas . Oh that jerk was bout to get it . Like the hell ? Who does that ? Randomly poking someone's forehead .

"God , you're loud " he said as he rubbed his ears .

'This asshole , how dare he !? The sheer audacity!' I screamed in my mind , like what the hell was wrong with this guy ? I seriously couldn't believe that he was a grown adult .

I felt relieved that I wouldn't see his annoying face for a good ass time . I hope by the time I come back Athanasia and Lucas haven't done something yet .

I seriously can't fathom as to why my younger sister chooses this idiot in the future. Wait , I met Lucas , not Athanasia will this change their relationship? Nah their meant to be , they will end up together no matter what , my mere existence wouldn't stop them .

"What exactly do you think you are doing ?" I asked him as I glared at him . I couldn't believe that this doofus will be my brother in law in the future .

"Talking to a rat " he said as he grinned at me .

"You - how dare you ! Do you have no mind !" I shouted at him , I probably should mention that I had anger issues in my past life . I wanted to kill him so bad .

"Hmm , what happened princess?" He asked innocently.

I felt my mind raging , I could see red , I could feel a burning fir in my eyes . This idiot seriously will make me lose my brain .

...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k LIKES !!!
I can't believe this got so many reads , thank you all so much .

How was the chapter ?

I know that this is a short one . But I wanted to post it today . I promise I will post the next chapter soon .

I came across this on Pinterest , and now I can't stop laughing 😂 😂