|10|

Aina is 5 years older than Athanasia. I just wanted to clear that up , cause looking back I wrote it in kind of a weird way .

...
The only sound that could be heard in the large hallway was the clacking of shoes against the cold floor . The imperial princess could be seen following the red headed knight to the garden .

She had been invited to tea with her father and sister , she in way whatsoever wanted to go , but she had no choice but to obey the command of the emperor .

They soon reached the entrance of the garden , where her father could be seen sitting with her sister .

"Your majesty we have arrived " Felix said , gathering the attention of the father-daughter duo which were drinking tea with each other . Any passerby would say that they looked like a lovely and perfect duo , and they were , to her they honestly seemed  perfect .

"Blessings and glory upon the sun of the empire " she said to her so called father , as she bowed to him . After some time , she got no reply ,which pissed her off to quite a great extent , she looked up to see him nod at her . She then walked towards the empty chair which was prepared for her .

"Sister ! Try these sweets ! " the youngest person present there said while pushing a plate towards her sister , trying to break the awkward atmosphere which was present .

"I apologise but I don't like sweets , dear " Aina said as she smiled in her younger sister's direction, who was greatly shocked to see her smiling .

'I don't have any reason to be mean to Athanasia, just because Claude is a bastard ' Aina thought to herself , liking the idea , since her younger sister looked like a cute plushy .

"I-I see , then Athy will eat them !" The younger said , being flustered at being called dear , in her past life no one had ever used such endearing nicknames towards her . She felt nice , she never felt this warm with Claude , but her elder sister made her feel loved .

"It's true then , you really do have a big sweet tooth " she said as she smiled warmly at Athanasia, the latter blushed in response, being embarrassed when she was called out for her affection for sweets .

The man who was completely ignored for quite some time despite being at a higher level than both of them , watched the sisters interact. He quite literally looked like a hawk watching his prey .

Aina noticed his gaze at her , she felt somewhat uncomfortable. She didn't like having the attention of someone, it made her very uncomfortable.

After some time , tea had finally ended and she could finally leave , she felt relieved that she could finally go to her room and just lay down on her bed .

She felt suffocated when she was with Claude , the gaze he held on her made her uncomfortable. She reached her room , and went to her balcony.

It was cold outside , but the cold didn't bother her . In her past life as well , she was always fond of winter . She didn't really like summer and spring , she absolutely loved winter .

She liked to play with snow , try to catch snowflakes and fail miserably, winter held a special place in her heart . It was currently January.

She breathed in the winter scent , it was slightly snowing in obelia for the time being . The actual snow would start in a week , she was excited , she like to play with snow . Building snowmen with the people she cares about , was something that made her feel like home .

She went back inside her room and closed the door to the balcony . She took out a piece of paper , sat on her desk and started writing. She found it to help her clear her mind , it was too much trouble for her to write everyday , so she settled on writing once a week .

She was also confused by Claude's behaviour. She wondered why he would invite her for tea and such things . One thing was clear for her now , he wanted something from her . All she had to do know is to find out what exactly he requires from her .

...

How was the chapter ? I hope you all liked it
Also Thank you guys for 800 reads !