|23|

I just realised that I started this book in July , and it's been almost 2 months since I've been writing this book . I want to finish it before November end , hopefully I'll be able to finish it . But I'm very much a procrastinator so it may take more time than that .

But I just want to thank you all for sticking around and reading this .

...

Athanasia PoV

"Princess you look stunning!" Lily told me as she did my hair , alongside Hannah and Ces . It was my debut to high society today , I was finally 13 . "Thank you " I replied as I looked at myself in the mirror , I don't think I'd ever dressed up so much before .

I was wearing a white and baby pink dress . It was decorated with light pink flowers , the flowers cascaded around the ends of my dress , making it look like a waterfall .

I smiled at my reflection as I was finally ready , Felix was going to come soon to escort me to the ball . I hope father wouldn't say no when I ask him to dance with me , if he does I'll just dance with Felix .

Just as I was thinking about dancing , Felix suddenly showed up ready to escort me . "Are you ready to go , princess ?" Felix asked me , as I got up and walked towards him . "Yeah" I replied as I went near him as he offered me his hand , and placed my hand in his . We walked towards the ballroom .

"Princess you look amazing " Felix told me as he smiled at me . Him smiling at me , calmed down my nerves a bit . "Thank you " I replied as I smiled back at him .

I saw Claude standing to the side near the entrance of the ballroom . "Daddy !" I shouted as I went towards him , and smiled at him . He simply looked at me and nodded . He then offered me his hand, and I took it . No matter how aloof he was with me , our relationship was definitely better .

"NOW ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF HIS MAJESTY CLAUDE DE ALGER OBELIA !!"

"AND THE PRINCESS ATHANASIA DE ALGER OBELIA !!"

The announcer told everyone , more like screamed to me , I always wondered how their throats didn't close up , mine definitely would if I was in their position.

I walked inside the ballroom with dad , as I walked down the stairs . I could feel many people staring at me , it felt uncomfortable , I mean it was my own debut but still .

To my surprise dad had actually agreed to dance with me , so that was what I was looking forward too . It was finally time for our dance , I silently prayed that I wouldn't step on his feet . We started dancing and everything was going well , and I was feeling nice , until I stepped on his feet . I gulped in nervousness as I acted like I never stepped on his feet . Then , when only the ending of the dance was left , I stepped on his feet again . I cursed myself in my mind , thinking that I was definitely going to die now , But to my surprise He picked me up , and twirled me around .

After the dance was ended I sighed in relief , that I wasn't going to die today . I had just walked up to dad , to thank him for dancing with me  , when the grand doors to the ballroom suddenly opened .

My  head snapped towards the door to see who it was , when I caught a glimpse of blood red hair  , my eyes widened in realisation as the crowd parted , and murmurs arose , as the nobles whispered to each other .

Third person PoV

The grand doors to the royal ballroom opened for her . Aina looked over to the crowd of nobles who whispering among themselves at her sudden arrival . The announcer stuttered for a bit , but quickly composed himself when Aina looked over at him .

"ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF THE FIRST PRINCESS , AINA DE ALGER OBELIA !!"

"I hope I'm not intruding anything " Aina said as she smirked slightly as she walked with her head held high , and stalked towards the throne .

(The dress she's wearing , doesn't it look absolutely stunning ?)

(Her crown )

"You-" Claude started off , in anger and surprise of her sudden appearance , only to be cut off . "Yes , father?" Aina cut him off , as she smirked at the sight of him getting annoyed .

The nobles could only whisper amongst themselves, as they stared at the red headed beauty , her jewelled eyes which caught everyone's attention . Her cerulean skin , which looked as if it was reflecting the light that fell on it . Her hair was made into a braided bun , with her crown kept on top of her head .

"What are you doing here ? I had given a task I presume " Claude questioned as he glared at her . The nobles near them could only cower in fear , when they saw his glare .

"The task was quite easy . It's already finished , your majesty " she said putting emphasis on majesty as she glared right back at him . 'You'll have to try harder if you actually want to look scary ' she thought as she rolled her eyes .

"You say it was easy yet you took 5 years ?" He told her , it was quite clear that he was mocking her .

"The task was finished in the first 2 years  , but I stayed there for 3 more years to improve myself . After all I am the only daughter of the empire . So I can't be coming back as an amateur , No can I ?" she told him as she smiled sweetly at him , mentally rolling her eyes .

Immediately after hearing that Claude wanted to shout at the girl , but Felix quickly stepped in . "Your majesty the nobles are watching, you don't want them to have something to gossip about . Do you , your majesty?"  Felix uttered to Claude , as he looked wearily at the nobles , who had all their attention on the royal family.

"What are you lot standing about ? It is my daughter's debut , so why aren't you dancing ?" Claude questioned the crowd , more like ordered , as he glared at them . The nobles scared of the emperor quickly obliged , Aina wondered was this the only way the people would listen to Claude , when he glared at them showing his jewelled eyes .

Athanasia's eyes had widened the moment she saw her elder half-sister appear . Her mind starting running wild , as memories from five years ago , came running back to her .

"Take care of yourself , Ji-Hye " her elder sister whispered in Athanasia's ears .

As her memories came rushing back , she could the hair on the back of her neck stand up . How the hell did her elder sister know her name from her past life ? She knew that she wasn't going to back down until she got answers .

...

How was the chapter ?
Hope you all liked it !
Also my break has officially ended . Since my last exam is tomorrow.