|14|

I'm literally dying from happiness right now .

I can't believe that my story got 1.83k views !!

Thank you all so much <3<3

...

Aina PoV

It had been three days since they left the capital . We had entered the north today and we're going to reach the dukedom in sometime.

I was mostly excited to see Ruby , I had always loved her when I read her Manhwa . I was restless , luckily we were about to reach soon .

It was now the evening and we had reached the mansion of the duke . The carriage stopped , and I couldn't stop jumping up and down .

Soon a guard , his name was Carter Woodwork, opened the carriage door , he was around 18 I think . I almost jumped out , but I was an imperial princess now so I accepted Carter's hand as I walked out of the carriage.

I saw Ruby and izek standing together , with a few guards and maids standing behind them .

"Blessings and glory upon the first jewel of the empire" they both greeted together.

"Please rise , there is no need for formalities, after all you both are much talented then me" I say awkwardly as I smile at them .

"I see , thank you for gracing us with your presence, princess " I heard Ruby say , I was literally gushing over her voice , she sounded as amazing as her voice was described.

Izek truly is a lucky man , after all his wife is a literal goddess .

I smiled warmly towards her in return , I noticed their youngest wasn't there.

"If I may ask , where is your youngest ? I was excited to meet him , since your eldest son has told me about him" I ask not wanting to sound rude .

"It's no problem , He is currently resting , he wanted to meet you , but he is really tired" Ruby replied , I guess her husband isn't much of a talker .

"It's a shame , I wanted to meet him . Well I'm sure I'll be able to meet him soon" I say to them .

Soon they lead me inside to my chambers , I was staying on the floor below them . I was tired , I told the maids that had been assigned to me that I wouldn't be eating dinner today .

All I wanted to do currently was rest . I immediately laid on my bed , taking in the smell of my new room . I had been laying down for quite some time , but I couldn't sleep .

Thankfully my room , had a small balcony of its own . I got up and went to the balcony , the north was actually cold. I could see that the ground was covered with snow .

The capital never snowed , so this trip was sort of thrilling, as this was my first time seeing snow in this life .

I inhaled the smell of the frost , the north would usually snow all year round except 2-3 months during summer . It was the perfect weather for my plan .

I was kinda sad that I had to stay here for a few years . But it was contributing to my plan .

The more he (Claude) doesn't see me , he will only underestimate me much more . It would be the perfect surprise for him.

...

I'm sorry for this short chapter , but I wanted to post earlier and I knew I wouldn't be able to post tomorrow.

The next chapter will be longer .