|30|

Hope you all like the chapter !

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Third person PoV

Athanasia sat on her bed , all alone in her room , waiting for lily . Lily had just left to bring Athy some food .

Athanasia let out a long sigh , as she remembered that she still hadn't met with her elder sister . It was just that their palaces were far apart , and whenever she went to visit Aina would be busy with work .

She still wanted answers as to how Aina knew her actual name , the name she had in her past life . Was Aina a reincarnator like her ? She pondered upon those thoughts as she looked out of the window , facing the beautiful garden below , it was filled with roses , and a few other flowers , the garden was well maintained and groomed .

Her eyes fell on a peculiar animal  with black fur , she immediately recognised it , and made haste .

She quickly left her palace and entered her garden , spotting the animal quickly .

"Blackie !" She called out with enthusiasm , as she stared at him with affection . She bent down , and opened her arms for him to jump in .

He took the invitation and immediately jumped in her arms , fondly snuggling closer to her . She cooed at him , as she petted his fur  , stroking her hands through it .

She completely ignored what Lucas had told her , and continued to play with him .

'It isn't like anything bad will happen ' She thought to herself , as she played with the small creature .

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Lucas sighed as he looked out of the tower .

He had nothing to do , he thought it might be a good idea to visit the world tree soon , but put that thought aside . There was this feeling that he couldn't just shake off , like something bad was going to happen soon  .

The sunlight cast a beautiful glow on the side of his face , rays of sunlight passed through his long hair , as he looked outside of the tower .

(Please tell me I'm not the only one imagining him as rapunzel , whenever I write tower I think of her , and he has  long hair . He's basically rapunzel .)

He was bored out of his mind , and couldn't think about doing anything at that moment , so he decided to annoy someone , After all what could be more fun then that ?

Lucas was wandering about in the palace , as he wanted to visit the red headed Princess.
More like he wanted to visit her so he could annoy her , but she didn't need to know that .

If someone had asked him how many times he had thought of her , his answer would be one . As she had never left his mind .  It wasn't like he wanted to think of her , it was that there was something intriguing about her .

When he had first met her , when she was just a teen , he could sense that there was something off about her , but he couldn't quite put his finger on it . Her soul was different then most souls , he knew she was hiding something big and he would find out what it was .

He had finally reached Aina's study . He thought about knocking, but entered without knocking anyways .

His eyes raked the whole room , which was filled with books , when his eyes finally stopped on her .

Her red hair was up in a loose bun , with a few strands falling on her face , but she didn't notice as she was deeply engrossed in her work . She was wearing glasses , but they sat on top of her nose  , she scrunched her nose at the documents in her hands .

Lucas fake coughed , getting tired of just standing there and not getting noticed by her . She immediately looked up when she heard him cough , her eyes widened in surprise seeing him in front of her .

"What are you doing here ?" She asked in surprise at his sudden visit .

"Nothing" He answered as he grinned widely , seeing her getting worked up .

"Fucking brat " She muttered under breath , already getting annoyed by his presence , he just had a way of getting on her nerves .

"I'm older than you " he reminded her , but she didn't care .

"Yet you still have the brain of a two year old " She replied , as she glared at him , but he didn't budge and glared right back at her , she grew more annoyed with each passing second , but neither of them gave up .

"What do you want ?" She asked , as she decided it would be better rather than to keep fighting with him .

Before he could answer , a knock resonated through the room , Aina looked up towards the door , and told the person to come in .

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Don't forget to Vote and Comment !
Hope you all liked the chapter!