|21|

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 5.63 K  VIEWS !!!

I can't believe it , I never thought I would get so many reads , thank you all so so much !!

...

"What the hell was that ?" Aina muttered under her breath as she reached her room .

The man had left quickly without saying anything , she was confused . She had looked around for some time before she finally decided to go to her room .

She quickly changed out of her ball gown to a simple night dress . She felt light headed ever since she left the garden . She felt like her head was spinning . She clutched her head in pain as she groaned .

Her head only felt worse , it didn't get better no matter what she did . She clutched it tighter , she inhaled sharply as she tried to calm herself down .

"Lord , it hurts .." She mumbled as she stumbled across her room to her bed . She sat down , her head still in her hands , her breath fastened .

She felt as if her entire body was lit on fire , her body temperature kept rising . Her headache also worsening , it felt like pure torture . Her face was flushed due to the raised temperature of her body , and then finally she felt it .

The familiar taste rising up her throat, that metal -like taste , tasting familiar to her . She soon started coughing it out , the warm liquid pouring out . Her hands completely covered in blood , she felt suffocated. She didn't know why but she did .

She coughed as more and more blood came out , she got up quickly as she stumbled her way to the bathroom  . She immediately opened the tap as she washed her hands .

The sink getting stained red in the process , she finally stopped coughing. She washed her mouth and hands carefully , the familiar metal-like taste not leaving her mouth .

She walked to her bedside table as she poured herself some water from the pitcher kept on her small table . She swiftly quenched her thirst . Her fever was still there , her headache was better then before but still present.

"That man wasn't Anastacius was he ?" She questioned to no one in particular, the man's presence was completely different. Even though she hadn't met Anastacius yet she knew he was being controlled, but the person in the garden wasn't being controlled by anyone . So it can't be him , there's no possibility.

"Hah , so troublesome" she muttered as she rubbed her forehead , she truly didn't want to deal with all this bullshit . First Claude throwing her off to the North , now this weird ass man after her . 'God , I wonder if Athanasia ever felt this way , then again Claude had grown to favour her rather quickly. Hah , I want to die ' she whined to herself in her mind .

She just wanted to live peacefully without all these weird people after her . She couldn't even sleep properly , her mind running with thoughts never allowing herself to sleep properly. Her average of sleep time would be 4 hours , sometimes the eye bags would get so worse that she would use mana to cover them up .

She sighed as she laid back down on her bed , and closed her eyes trying to get some sleep . She laid awake for most of the time , twisting and turning but soon fell asleep .

The faint moonlight entering her room , made the contents of her room visible to prying eyes . Her figure looked as if it shone like diamonds in the moonlight , her pale skin glowing , looking as if it had never seen the sun once before . Well that was true , there was no strong sunlight in the north , it would only come for around 2-3 months . Her blood red hair framed her face perfectly as she slept , her hair in contrast to her skin .