|25|

The ml will be Lucas !

Since he won by a majority , and by that I mean Ijekiel got 0 votes .

Third person PoV

Aina had just come back from her walk with Claude and was fuming in rage . She entered her bedroom as she slammed the door , her anger taking the best of her , the way Claude had tried to belittle her fresh in her mind . She tried to calm down as she leaned against her desk , taking deep breaths as she closed her eyes .  She wanted to punch a hole through the wall , but decided against it .

She sighed as she had cooled down , she still wanted to rip apart Claude , she had a feeling that the urge to kill him would never leave her as long as she lived with him .

She turned around and sat on her chair , as she decided to do some work . At least the never ending work she had would take her mind off Claude and his stupid smirk .

She started her work , as she seemingly lost focus in her surroundings as she continued with her work .  She started in the afternoon , she didn't even notice that it was already evening.

...

Lucas stared  out of the window , with his brows furrowed . Ever since yesterday he had been feeling an absurd amount of mana in the capital . He was confused as to where it was coming from , since this was the first time he was detecting such mana .

He had been able to figure out that it was coming from the palace . His thoughts immediately went to her as he thought about the royal family . 'I wonder if it's that cheeky brat' he thought , thinking of red hair , and that fiery passion in her eyes . "This'll be interesting " he muttered to himself , as he teleported to the source of the mana .

He found himself in a bedroom , he frowned thinking that he had teleported to the wrong place . He was about to teleport back when he felt a knife to his neck , he sucked in a breath ,as the knife came even closer to his neck .

"Who the hell do you think you are to show up in my room ?" Aina questioned him as she pressed the knife even closer to his neck . She was just finishing up her work , when he showed up in her room .

"I'm wounded that you don't remember me " Lucas told her , as he remembered that she was the same princess he had encountered when he had woken up from his deep slumber , her long red hair being the reason he remembered so quick .

"Ah , it's you the mentally ill wizard "  Aina said in a bored tone as she stared at him , she had completely forgotten about his existence.

"Mentally ill , you- !" Before he was able to finish , the knife was pressed even closer to him , the knife was now touching his neck , he immediately calmed down knowing that the knife would draw his blood if she applied any more pressure .
"Well , now that you remember me , you can remove the knife" Lucas said as he chuckled nervously .

"Maybe" Aina replied as she acted as if she was seriously pondering over his words , "No " she said after some time , as she glared at him , she didn't exactly like people disturbing her .

Lucas was about to reply , when he remembered that he could use his magic , it had completely slipped out of his mind . Just as he tried to use his magic , it didn't work , he wasn't able to use his magic .

"You won't be able to use your magic " Aina said as she removed the knife from his neck , and walked around him to sit on her bed , she stared at him as his eyes widened slightly as he tried again to use his magic .

"What've you done ?" Lucas questioned as he glared at the girl in front of him , she looked unfazed . He hadn't ever experienced this , no one was able to stop his magic .

"You know , it's disappointing how you didn't even notice me applying a magic stone on you " Aina said casually as she stared back at him , she seemed satisfied with how he looked annoyed . He quickly removed the magic stone , as he looked at it , the stone wasn't like the ones available in markets , even in the hidden night markets you wouldn't be able to find such a stone .' Where the hell did she get this from ?' He thought , as he knew that it was something even royals couldn't get their hands on .

"Where did you get this from ?" He asked her , he had a few of these at the magic tower , he knew the extent of power even a small stone of this type could hold .

"Why should I tell you ?" Aina replied with a question , she had gotten these stones from the dark forest in the North , when she was sent there , but he didn't need to know that .

"You really should learn your place " Lucas said as he glared at her , he walked towards her  . His frame towered over her , as she was sitting down on her bed and he was standing . He looked down at her , as she glared right back at him .

"I should learn my place ?" Aina said as she stood up , he was still taller than her but at least , it wasn't as bad as it was when she was sitting down , she glared right back at him . She wasn't someone who backed down so easily .

He walked even closer to her , as he stared down at her . Her breath quickened , his smell invading all her senses , she wasn't able to think properly as she looked up at him ."W-What are y-you doing ?" She said , as she cursed herself for stuttering, their close proximity making her loose the ability of thinking straight .

"What happened?" He asked her , as he smirked at her . He knew exactly what he was doing , he knew the effect he had on her . She hated how she was affected so much , she had never felt like this before and she hated the feeling .

She took a step backwards , he took a step forward , this continued until she hit the edge of the bed . She looked behind her and cursed internally as she noticed that she was trapped between him and the bed .

"Can't run away anymore ?" Lucas asked her , that sly smirk still on his face . "Stop" she breathed out as she placed her hands on his chest to prevent him from coming closer . "Why?" He replied as he closed his fingers around her hands which were placed on his chest .

Her voice stuck in her throat as she looked up at him , she gulped as she her breathed heavily. His gaze only made things worse , the way he looked at her as if he could see through her soul . There was barely any distance between the two of them . He could see each and every feature of hers as he looked down at her . Her side bangs covered a part of her eyes , the urge he had to tuck her hair behind her ear , won as he removed the hand he had wrapped around hers , as he brought it up to her face .

Just as he was about touch her face , the doors to her room burst open as one of her maids stepped in , "Princess !! We-" Sky stopped abruptly as she stared at the scene in front of her , her mouth wide open , her princess was standing close to a man near her bed , with her hands on his chest . "I'm so sorry !!" Sky yelled as she immediately walked out of the room and closed the door . Sky leaned against the now closed the door , as she thought about what she just saw , 'they were obviously about to kiss!' Sky thought in her mind .  Sky quickly left the place so that she could find Lucy and Aisha and tell them everything.

Aina and Lucas immediately stepped away from each other , Aina's face was covered with a rosy blush , as she looked away from him . Lucas couldn't believe what he had almost done , as he stared at her .

"I-I'll leave , y-you can stay . I have to clear u-up the situation " Aina mumbled without looking at him , Lucas wouldn't have heard it if not for the silence , as she quickly stepped out of her room . She leaned against the large oak doors of her room , as she tried to calm her racing heart . She couldn't believe what just happened , as she stared at her hands remembering how she placed them on his chest . She immediately shook her head at those thoughts of hers , 'What the hell am I thinking' she said to herself in her mind .

"What the fuck did I just do ?" Lucas muttered as he ran a hand through his hair , he thought about how close he was to her . He couldn't understand as to why he would even do that , the last time he saw her was in a ball where they had danced once , and before that he had only met her once , when he had woken up from his slumber . He immediately teleported to the magic tower , not wanting to stay in her room any longer .

...

How was the chapter ? Comment below

I hope you all liked it !