|26|

Third Person PoV

"Princess !!" Lucy shouted as she ran towards Aina , with Sky and Aisha trailing after her . Aina looked up from her book , as she kept it aside , "What happened?" Aina questioned , hoping it wouldn't be about what had taken place yesterday evening .

"You can't avoid us anymore !" Sky exclaimed , as they had tried to talk with her yesterday night , but she kept disappearing, now they had finally caught onto her .

"I wasn't avoiding you " Aina said as she rubbed the back of her neck , as she stared at them , knowing she wouldn't be able to escape them any longer .

"Princess , I can't believe you're dating someone, and you haven't even told us" Aisha said as she shook her head .

"I'm not dating anyone !" Aina exclaimed , feeling her face heat up . "So , you were kissing a man without knowing him  !" Sky accused , pointed a finger at Aina with her eyes widened.

"I wasn't kissing him " Aina exasperated , as she sighed . She knew that they would never let her leave without explaining things to them . "Then what were you doing ?" Lucy questioned as she raised an eyebrow at Aina .

"Look I- .." Aina started as she thought what she would say to them , that she was about to kiss a man she what 2 times , she knew if she told them that , they would possibly kill her . She stared down as her voice got stuck in her throat , not being able to speak .

"Ladies , I apologise but I'll be taking her with me " Lucas said as he teleported to where Aina was . Aina looked up at him in surprise , as he placed a hand on her shoulder . He waved to her maids , as he teleported them to the magic tower , before she could say anything.

Lucy and Sky could only gape as they watched Lucas take Aina away , they both soon recovered and started gushing over how cute Lucas and Aina looked together .

"Lord , it looks horrid " Aina said as she glanced around the papers messily lying around the room , her eyes crinkled up in displeasure.  "Be glad , I helped you escaped your maids" Lucas responded as he watched her roam around .

"I didn't ask you to do it " She said as she walked around , looking at different things , there were all sorts of potions , ingredients and random papers all around the place .

"God , you're annoying " Lucas muttered as he stared at the girl in front of him , she didn't pay any heed to what he was saying as she continued looking around , growing bored .

"Why'd you bring me here ?" She asked , her gaze not fixed on anything in particular, but slight interest as she looked at him , wondering  why he brought her here .

"No reason " he replied  , she felt annoyance creeping up at her , her eyes hardened as she glared at him . "What do you mean no reason ? " she questioned , suddenly feeling annoyed at his presence .

"No reason " he replied as he smirked , feeling good after seeing her annoyed , he like seeing her get worked up over him , it was fun to watch .

"Asshole" she muttered under her breath as she glared at him , she could the veins on her forehead popping as she glared at him in complete annoyance, she hated wasting her time .

"What ?" He questioned , despite hearing what she said properly , he raised his eyebrows as he looked at her waiting for her to answer him .

"I said , asshole" Aina replied with emphasis on asshole , she glared at him as he looked shocked for a moment but quickly covered it up with a smirk .

"I thought that princesses have pretty mouths , seems like that isn't the case for you " he told her as he smirked when he saw her turn even more red with anger , amusement lingered in his eyes as he looked at her .

Their bantering continued , none of them seemed to be ready to stop , they kept going on . The bright sky soon became a deep burgundy colour . Aina's attention snapped to the dark sky , as she realised how late it had became , she quickly teleported back to her room , not bothering to say anything to Lucas before she left .

She inhaled deeply in relief that she was finally back to her sweet room . She made her way over to her desk , groaning in annoyance, at the huge piles of paper work kept on it . She huffed thinking about a hundred different ways to torture Claude ,as he was the sole reason for the huge amounts of paperwork she had to deal with .

She leaned back in her chair , as she started to work , hoping to finish it quickly , as she would get another pile tomorrow. The process was all the same , her eyes raked over the sheet of paper , and then she simply signed it , it was nothing more than that , but there was always a chance of there being something wrong with the document. Just because of that small possibility she had to spend hours on it .

...

Lucas stared at the place she was standing, as she suddenly transported leaving him all alone in the magic tower . He quickly shook his head , as he made his way over to a small desk , as he leaned against it , losing himself in his thoughts , he looked towards the ceiling , his face blank as he completely lost himself in his mind , his eyes held no emotion, making it immensely difficult for anyone to read him .

His thoughts ran like how the petals of a dandelion flew in the wind , but all of his thoughts came to one end , her . She was the thing that plagued his mind , making it impossible for him to find a moment of peace , as the only thought he had was her .

Her blood red hair , which to him seemed like a fire that never burned out , her pale jewelled eyes , seemed brighter than the oceans , he could find himself lost in them for hours on end .

His thoughts composed of her , nothing but her , she absolutely plagued his mind .

And he hated it . He absolutely despised how she was the only thing that occupied his mind . He had never felt like this towards someone before , and god he hated it , he hated how one person could mess him up so much .

...

How was the chapter ? Comment below

I'm sorry for updating so late . I had fallen sick , so I wasn't able to update .