|06|

'Has he finally lost it or what !? Inviting me for dinner , what the hell is happening!?' She cried in her mind as she was walking behind Claude , who was holding Athanasia, she could feel Athanasia staring at her .

Felix was behind her , 'at least he learned his manners ' she thought to herself .

Claude suddenly stopped to open the door , she didn't notice and almost fell on him . She quickly straightened up and followed him into the dining room . The table was set up for only 2 people , she got angry as she saw that , while Claude only smirked .

'This jerk face is really about to get it now , how dare he try to make me feel like I am less than him !?' She thought to herself ,as she glared at her so called father .

She quickly stared at one of the maids , who was  standing to side , the maid understood as she quickly prepared utensils for her .

"Well let's eat first then talk " she said as she walked towards her chair , she was sitting in front of Claude , and Athanasia was sitting between Claude and her .

She couldn't focus on anything, she was confused because he had never even looked in her way . She didn't care tho all she wanted to do was get revenge. She wanted him to suffer , just like how he made her mother suffer .

"Is there a problem with the food?" Claude questioned her .
"No your majesty , I just lost my appetite " she told him .

'Is he trying to be a good parent or what ? Just what is he planning?!" She thought to herself , wondering why he was doing this . She never in her life thought that he would invite her for dinner .

There was awkward silence in the room , no one was saying anything, she was thinking about something, while the other two were simply eating.

"Daddy ! Athy loves the food ! " suddenly the other girl in the room said . 'God I had forgotten that she was in the room . So loud , it hurts my ears ' she thought to herself as she scowled . She didn't like loud noises , since in her past life she was killed by a car so all she could remember was loud noises before it turned dark .

"I'm glad " Claude said , as he stared at his first born child , who seemed to be in her own world .

'Would it hurt to have a dad ? Wait what the hell am I thinking , no way in hell will I ever forgive that bastard !' She thought to herself , as she moved those absurd thoughts of hers away .

"Ah your majesty I have a question , Why did you suddenly want to see me ?" She asked him , wanting to know his answer . She wanted to know why he had wanted to see her .

"Is it wrong for a father to see his daughter?" He said with no expression on his face , his voice seemed cold . But the words he spoke weren't supposed to be cold .

"I recall you called me a pest just some time ago , your majesty " she said as she glared at him , she wasn't going to fall for his useless tricks . She knew better than that , she honestly felt a bit bad for Athanasia to have such a jerk for a father .

"It seems you have a good memory " he said as he stared at her , with those same cold jewelled eyes .

'Wtf do you mean by that !? The hell is wrong with him !? ' she thought to herself , as she was confused as to how this guy was the emperor.

"Ah yes , your majesty " she said as she chuckled awkwardly. She didn't have good social skills in her past life . But when she was reincarnated, they improved but with this guy they fell into negative marking . She couldn't read him , his expressions and what he was saying made no sense .

After some time , which seemed like an eternity to her , passed the dinner was finally over . She felt relieved, that she was finally able to his presence , she felt suffocated in his presence.

"I'll be having afternoon tea with you tomorrow " he said before leaving.

'Wait what just happened!? He didn't even ask me ! He just straight up ordered me ! Does his arrogance know no
bounds !?' She thought as she stared at his retreating figure . She felt angry and frustrated at his arrogance, she had never seen so much arrogance in one person.

She left the dining room and started her journey to her palace . Well it wasn't exactly a journey , since she resided in the empress's palace, it was nearby to the main palace .

She reached her palace after a few minutes, she didn't like how close her palace was to his palace .

"Princess ! You're back ! " Aisha said as she ran towards me , with Calcion and sky right behind her . She could tell they were worried about her , as Claude had never once asked for her .

"I'm fine , we just had dinner nothing more happened " she told the worried adults , she found it sweet . She always thought of Calcion and sky as elder siblings ,  and Aisha as a second mother . She loved all of them , they held a special place in her heart .

...
Hope you all liked it !
Thank you for reading my story .