|19|

The above picture is a photo of the dress Aina's wearing , but a more deeper green . Also less poofy ?
And imagine that the dress has long sleeves .

I have no idea at how to describe a dress , so forgive me .

Aina PoV

The ball had started , and I hated every moment of it . A lot of people were staring at me , well I guess I am the first imperial princess, and this was technically my debut into high society.

But still , I felt uncomfortable. And the girls my age were only talking about boys so I had to excuse myself from that . I'm sure in my past life , I would love to this sort of gossip , maybe even in this life .

But I just didn't feel like it and I didn't know any of the boys they were talking about , so that's sad . I felt out of place , no matter how much I tried to mingle in with the people I couldn't.

I wanted to talk with girls me age , but even in their conversation I felt out of place . Even if they talked about something I loved , I was just different I guess . I didn't like feeling different.

I always had zero social skills from the start so it's no surprise . I regret burying myself in books all the time now , though I would much rather live the fictional characters my whole life .

Wait , wait, aren't I technically already living with fictional characters?? Omg , I am living in a fictional world , and I completely hate it .

Yeah , I'm not thinking about that right now . I looked around and saw a small food stand . I went towards it hoping food would make me forget about what I just realised .

I was at one corner of the ballroom , finally getting away from the stares of the people . I was looking around , for nothing on particular, when I stopped .

I saw a man with black hair and Ruby like eyes , there was no way  I would ever forget those eyes . It was Lucas , I was confused as to what he was doing here .

Just as I was staring at him , he turned around and grinned at me , noticing that I was watching him . I quickly looked away , being embarrassed as I was caught .

When I looked again , he was gone . I sighed , as I decided to go to a secluded balcony , I had gotten used to this mansion after living here for an year .

I sighed with content , at feeling the cold air . I felt relaxed in the empty balcony . I closed my eyes as I inhaled in the scent .

I immediately opened my eyes when I felt a shadow loom over me . I looked around and saw no one . But I knew for a fact that someone was here .

Suddenly someone poked my forehead .

"Princess , you look good " I heard him , Lucas , say to me in a low voice .

I knew that someone was there , but I never imagined it to be Lucas , I was surprised at what he was doing .

I could feel myself blushing at his words , I was glad it was night time . I felt my cheeks flush even more when I realised how close we were standing.

"W-What are y-you doing ?" I asked , cursing at myself for stuttering. But I couldn't help it , it was a habit of mine to stutter when I was nervous .

"Talking to you " he said as he grinned at me , the atmosphere completely changing .

I walked backwards , finally getting some space between us . My face felt warm , I was glad that he wouldn't be able to look at me properly, due to the dark .

"Did i startle you princess ?" He asked me still grinning . I don't know why but I wanted to hit him on the back of his head when I saw him jokingly grinning at me .

"Of course not " I said as I scoffed . My face finally returning to normal .

"Princess, I'm hurt you left without telling me " he said as he fake pouted . I have to agree on one thing his acting is amazing .

"Just go and leave " I sighed , being annoyed at his acting .

"Hah!? You brat-!!" He exclaimed glaring at me , the scene was honestly quite funny .

"Who are you to call the imperial princess a brat !? You filth !!" I said , glaring at him . I didn't know where this sudden burst of energy came from , but it was there .

"The great magician of the black tower" he said smugly , still glaring at me .

"Great magician my ass " I said as I scoffed at him . I swear I could see him , looking like he was about to kill me .

...

How was the chapter ? Comment below

Also thank you all so much for 4K views !!!

I hope you all enjoyed it !