❦ Small world

D

D.M.
September 19

Soon as my alarm went off I wanted to hit the snooze button so badly but knowing me if I did that I'd sleep through it and wouldn't wake up till an hour later, which would've resulted into me being dummy late on my first day of college and I can't have that.

As I got up and stretched my limbs I reached over to my end table grabbing the roach from last night and lighting it before bringing it to my lips and inhaling and exhaling the smoke about four times. Don't judge me imma need this if I wanna get through the day calmly and stress free. You know how some people take a morning jog or meditate before they start they day? Yeah well I smoke before I start mine. After my very short sesh I ashed the shit and placed the roach of the blunt in a pill capsule that held all my other baby roaches and fully got out the bed making my way to the bathroom .

Once I finished my morning tasks that consisted of showering, brushing my teeth and washing my face I went back to my room and to my dresser picking up my shea butter and rubbing it into my skin. I then picked up my Burberry Her body oil and rubbed that in too. I finally went to my closet looking for something chill to put on, I decided on just throwing my beige essentials hoodie on with some brown cargo pants and pairing it with my 2002R pack driftwood new balances. Satisfied with the fit I took my hair out its ponytail, spraying it with water and brushing it out making my curls looser and then throwing it in a low bun. I took some pictures and picked up my book bag and walked towards the living room/front of my apartment.

Being that I live by myself since I moved out my parents crib a month ago I don't really have shit in here and when I went to open my fridge and pantry, I realize I ain't really have in there either so I just decided to pick something up from Starbucks which is already on my way to campus so no need for detours.

Once I pulled into the drive through I remembered why I hate coming here and it's the fact the line be so damn long! I could've gone to the donut shop and got the same shit for cheaper. Looking behind me I noticed it was two cars so it was too late to back out anyways and I didn't really feel like playing against time and risking being late so I just put my seat back a little and turned my car radio up when my favorite song at the moment by Ambré came up next.