❦ Fox Chapter For The Books

D

D.M
September 23rd

It's been two hours since I been home and today I was feeling kinda lazy since it's the end of the week, I knew I should've been working on my last two commissions being that I finished up one of the canvases already, but instead I was rolling up and watching the new season of Jujutsu Kaisen. In the middle of my actions my phone dinged alerting me of a message I received.

Tiana❤️‍🔥
Finna pull up in like 5 mins I picked us up some tacos

Tiana was one of my closest homegirls of 8 years, she my best friend that I feel the label isn't needed basically. I feel we tended to be a little too close at times for reasons I can't really explain why but not as much as we use to be..but she's real cool. We haven't spent much time together lately so we was just gonna hangout and catch-up tonight.

I ashed my wood in the empty aquaphor jar that I've been using as an ashtray due to me accidentally knocking over my ceramic one I made two weeks ago, I then tapped my dim screen to reply back.

Ight, the door opened.

I reminded the episode since the minor interruption had supposedly been long enough for me to be completely lost on whatever the fuck was goin on, once It was on the scene I was one when I was paying attention I paused the show to get up and unlock the door for Tiana so I wouldn't have to do so later. I was back in my room for two whole minutes before I heard the door open and the sound of bags along with Ti's voice.

"Honeyy I'm homee" she announced as she neared my doorway.

"Please be serious" I said before she finally entered my room collapsing on my bed next to me, causing me to bounce.

"Damn nigga you tryna have my head hit the ceiling or something"

Tiana sat up from her previous position to give me a stank face. "You is so damn dramatic, you barely even moved".

I laughed at her reaction before I stood up to exit the room. "Yeah whatever, where my food at Yamanaka". I made it to the kitchen going through the bags that she had sat on the table.

"Whoever the fuck that is" the shorter girl said as she came up behind me to close the bag I was going through. "She from Naurato, and nigga move".

"What do naurato gotta do with me and don't be going through my bags I'll get it for you" I moved to the side so she could give me my order and took out her own.

"You got the same hairstyle she do" I said pointing to her high ponytail and bang she wore.

She scoffed at my response "you a fucking nerd and I look cute so she must be cute".

I laughed at her response, making my way to the couch in the living room and placing my food on the table in front of so I could grab the remote and turn the tv on. Soon Tiana came and sat next to me as she handed me a southern peach flavored Calypso. I gave her a small thank you before I went to the Netflix app to put on a movie, after us having small convo and looking through the movies we decided to watch The Harder They Fall.