❦Niylah the Hair-apist

N

N.S
September 26th

NiyNiy began to lead Nadalia to the living room to where she would be doing her hair. As Nadalia took place in the Hydraulic Styling Chair she began to wonder what Niylah meant by being able to tell.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Nadalia questioned as NiyNiy started on blow drying her hair.

"What you mean?" Niylah questioned back.

"You said you could tell by what you seen yesterday, what did you see" Nadalia was kind of scared for her answer, she thought that if another person was able to see something for even a glimpse and be able to make something out of it, then maybe Dakota can as well and Nadalia didn't want that at all, especially since she wasn't even sure what was going on in the first place, but as well as not wanting their friendship become weird.

It was a moment of silence between the two individuals until Niylah was finished with blow drying the first section of hair, she began to speak "it wasn't anything too big, but it was times I seen how you'd stare at her with like admiration or some shit" she shrugged her shoulders not really knowing how else to put it. Niylah didn't want to mention how they were skating with each other because she could already tell how this ordeal makes the younger girl nervous and she wasn't tryna make her panic over it even though in her opinion it wasn't that serious.

Soon as the word admiration left NiyNiy's mouth, Dalia hung onto it. She began to think that maybe what she was starting to feel for Dakota wasn't a crush, but it was admiration. That thought brought a little relief to Nadalia, making her want to bring confirmation to it "well yeah, Dakota is such a chill person and she has nice style". After the sentence left Dalia's mouth Niylah began to laugh, making Nadalia furrowed her eyebrows and look back up at the girl behind her.

"Okay girl so you say, if that's what helps you sleep at night" Niylah knew damn well the girl in the chair knew what she meant, she also knew that Dalia was fake in denial. She knew that the girl was smart enough to know that she in fact had some type of feelings budding for Dakota but just didn't want to admit to it to herself or out-loud for what? Niylah didn't know.

"Look Dolly, what would be the problem anyway if you do like the girl, even if it's just a tiny bit" Niylah spoke as she was starting on blow drying the fourth section of hair.

Nadalia put her phone back down in her lap and frowned her face in thought, she knew why it would be a problem to herself but she felt silly saying it she also thought how she's never been unsure of herself ever in life until recently and she didn't like that feeling "well first off how can you develop any type of "likings" for a person in only two weeks, that's impossible-" before she could continue on the older girl cut her off in reply.

"And how's that impossible" even though NiyNiy seems to be coming off hard she's just the type of person that's direct, she hates the slip and slide of situations because in her mind it's no use and a waste of time. She thought that the quicker you admit to, get to, and say to the better, why delay something? What would any delay do that'd be beneficial?