❦One thing to another

Maurice's once Indiah focused gaze was quickly interrupted when he heard his name called out from a very familiar voice

Maurice's once Indiah focused gaze was quickly interrupted when he heard his name called out from a very familiar voice. He quickly casted his gaze upon the clearly confused but skeptical face the lighter complexioned girl wore. His eyes widened a bit before he bring his hand to one of his locs to twist on.

"Shit" he muttered "uh what's up Tiana?"

Dakota and Nadalia sat on the couch in a confusion of their own as they looked between the three parties.

Indiah scrunched her eyebrows slightly as she looked between Tiana and Maurice, "wait y'all fuck with eachother?"

Once the question left her lips, Tiana and Maurice snapped their gazes upon her, "do y'all fuck with each other?" Tiana asked. Her tone catching base and displaying clear hostility and anger. Indiah frowned completely at the way the girl was talking to her.

"Woah hold up now! I don't know why you catching an attitude with me, give that shit to the fuck nigga!" Indiah spoke with a now clear irritation. Dakota began sensing her best friends emotions and chose to intervene before something brews.

"Aye T, do you wanna step out for a minute?" Dakota tried to offer.

Tiana stood up and got in Maurice's face "delete my number and everything, I swear you a weirdo and the next time I see you or you try and get in contact with me, I'm getting a fade for you!" She shoved him in the shoulder which made him smack his lips, "you can have the bitch."

Indiah stood up herself at the word that left the other girl's mouth "bitch? Bitch you can have the nigga, I ain't give a fuck bout him from the jump and i don't fight over niggas especially if they not shit! You mad at the wrong one girl."

The guy dressed in grey and white was silent the whole time until the ending of Indiah's sentence reached his ears.

"What you mean you ain't give a fuck?" Maurice said with an attitude in his tone. The girls looked back at him, ready to tell him off before Dakota and Nadalia agreed to get up from their spot and intervene.

"Come on Diah, people looking and we'd be wrong if we the reason Raina's kickback becomes ruined" Nadalia spoke as she grabbed her best friend's hand.

Dakota nodded to Nadalia's words as she looked at Tiana, placing a hand on her back and leading her to the glass door that goes to the kitchen.

Once the small group was outside the air bnb and near there cars, Dakota turned Tiana away from the other two momentarily so she could speak.

"See! What did I tell you" the curly haired girl spoke in a whisper. Tiana scrunched up her face before she opened her mouth to respond.

"What are you talking about? You didn't tell me shit!"

Dakota rolled her eyes in slight exhaustion, "I told you time and time again that you shouldn't have been making yourself so available to him. I knew he wouldn't be shit but you didn't believe me!"