❦Miss Scorpio

N

N.S

"What's up doll," Dakota greeted me with a smile and a small hug. When we pulled back from each other. I took this time to look over at her outfit.

She was dressed real casual but if anyone was to wear it, they wouldn't wear it half as good as she was.

She had on a sage green zipper fleece over a white ribbed knit sweater that was actually kind of see through since I can that her bra is black with laced cups.

As I became aware of my obvious and unneeded focus on that area of her body, I became to grow a warmth over my skin and muscles.

Don't be a creep Nadalia

I reprimanded myself as I was also thinking how so— queer that was of me. I think that's one of the first things I've done to show my attraction to women and more so Dakota. Well besides kissing her, buy you know what I mean.

Moving along and continuing my scanning, my eyes landed on the oversized beige cargos with a brown belt she had on her legs and waist and I the grey UGGs on her feet. Moving my eyes back up her body. I lastly took notice of the greenish brown trucker hat over her long and moisturized curls.

A laugh coming from the person I was discreetly admiring brought my attention down to her face with a quickness as I felt my fear of being caught morphing into embarrassment from being caught.

"You fucking with it?" She said as she began to do a small turn and bring her hands to her to do a swipe motion over the fabrics.

Most definitely was not slick in my ogling

I cleared my throat to prepare myself to speak, "yeah, yeah um— warm like that's a warm outfit," I said in response. Tripping over my words slightly as I pointed to her clothing as if she didn't know what she had put on.

Really dolly? Warm outfit?

She laughed again in more humor, "you straight?" She then questioned with a playful glint in her eyes.

"Yeah let me just— you just reminded me to get a small jacket real fast, it's kind of nippy," I giggled in nervousness as I opened the door more, "you can come in."

"Oh yeah. Real nippy," her tone oozing with sarcasm as she stepped through the threshold of my home and making her way to the living room.

I rolled my eyes from behind her as the teasing atmosphere she was slowly trying to create started to make my nerves drop.

I really can't understand how she makes me still so nervous and giddy! I never had this problem when we should answers here and there back in high school and I also never had this problem when we were first making acquaintances in college. Or did I? I don't know but it's been over a month since we've been vibing and I'm still like this. I've only seen her be nervous around me a total of three times! It's really unfair.