❦You like Ambré?

D

D.M
September 27th

I was in the middle of a good ass dream about me being at a showcasing for my art in Downtown until I heard my alarm's pestering sound making me wake it almost immediately.

I have got to change that shit

Removing my limbs from out my bed and placing them on the ground, I grabbed my phone to unplug it and stop the alarm. I also changed the default radar sound to twinkle. All the options sounded like shit but that one was better than the ptsd triggering one.

I then carried my body to the bathroom and over to the sink to brush and wash and my face before I entered the shower. The water felt too good I could've almost went back to sleep to be honest but I turned the water and got out before I had the urge to say fuck classes today and go back to sleep. With my towel around my body I went to my closet skimming over my clothes, pondering on what I should wear today. Three minutes later I eventually settled on my Vintage Starter Notre Dame Pullover I got from Poshmark a few months back, pairing it with some MARPAT Desert Digital Camo Trouser Pants I found at this thrift store and then some desert sand Yeezy foam runners. Instead of wearing my usual Nike backpack I decided to wear a plain beige tote, resulting in taking my belongings from my backpack and placing it in the new bag.

Looking in the mirror appreciating my outfit, I put on my gold name chain, my shorter figaro chain and lastly my rope chain that carried a money tree pendant. I put on my three rings and lastly two jade bangles on my left wrist and my Amazon ass Van Cleef bracelet on my right.

I got money but I don't got that typa money, not yet at least.

I walked over to my dresser and sprayed my Spring Flowers Creed perfume and brushed my curls into a low ponytail. I went back to my bed grabbing up my phone and AirPods, I was about to leave the room until I passed my body length mirror again and decided to take a few pictures real quick.

The fit too good, my instagram story gotta see it.

Finally leaving my room I went to my fridge grabbing a water bottle and a granola bar that was in the box on my counter. I locked up the crib and got in my car connecting to Bluetooth and making my way to campus.

It was a bit of traffic but that's cause I left the house late, like usual but as soon as I got to campus I noticed I had five minutes until my first class so in the meantime I decided to check my messages and social media. I had a message from my father saying how he wanted to take me to a car show to which I rolled my eyes at, he only ever wanna do shit with me when he feel like he messing up with my mom and he thinks that if he do something for me or with me then he has someone on his "side". I don't know how else to put it but the shit is weird, I also had a message from Kendra asking me if I wanted to go to the beach this weekend and to invite Indiah and Nadalia.

She saying invite Indiah before saying Tiana?

I slightly shook my head at the thought thinking that she probably just assumed Tiana would be there cause she my best friend. I sent her a message reading "I'll see" before I went over to Instagram seeing some dms on my business page, I decided to check them later when my mind is more cleared. Seeing I had two minutes left I went over to my main account dms seeing one from Nadalia which was sent last night.