❦Stomach of..Frogs?

N

N.S
September 25th

Today I didn't really do much but some house duties and went with my dad to the shop so Uncle A can check out the weird noise that's been coming from my car. Even though him and dad own a motorcycle repair shop, Assad knows a good amount about cars that my dad really doesn't. It happened to just be a clogging in the exhaust which was simply fixed. I hung out at the shop with them for a few more moments after the unclogging due to just missing my dad and Uncle A. They've been working overtime the whole month so I rarely get to see them.

Once home I seen that it was 6:15 so I took my everything shower that I do every other Sunday and when I felt I was about to pass out I hurriedly grabbed my towel and ran out the bathroom and collapsed onto my bed taking heavy breaths. "Damn that was worse than when I washed my hair" I said to myself in reference to yesterday's hair wash that only resulted in me being extra thirsty.

When I was finally calmed from the event I sat up and went to my vanity and took off my shower cap releasing my curly 4b hair. I applied hair moisturizer and oil before I began detangling it, and I know i'm not suppose to put anything in it before getting my hair done but I'll be damned if I went out with an old frontal and I wouldn't be leaving this house with a 'wtf puff' I'll just see if NiyNiy can wash it and I'll pay extra. After I finished detangling I parted my hair in sections and placed rubber bands at the bases. I twisted the sections around my finger and placed them all into Bantu knots. Satisfied with the result I proceeded on doing some dramatic edges.

Next step to my routine is face. After washing it, I apply toner on a cotton pad and rub it over my face and then ending it off with shea butter as moisturizer. I placed on all my jewelry and took a few pictures in the vanity mirror appreciating the come together of my look. I finally stood up and went to my closet taking out a simple outfit that was perfect for today's event which consisted of a Navy blue TRF Denim top from Zara and some Dark blue low rise cargo flare jeans from Pacsun. I paired everything together with some simple brown sandals and denim shoulder bag sent to me from a small bag company to promote. It lowkey reminds me of the blue denim Balenciaga Le Cagole Mini Bag, but in my opinion this one was much cuter and had way more personality to it.

I grabbed my Ed Hardy roll on body oil putting it on my pressure points and took a few more pictures in my mirrored closet door before I finally made my way out the room.

As I was walking downstairs I heard talking and laughter and once I hit the last step I seen it was Indiah.

"So then I told my manager that if the new girl keep trying me like as if I'M the new one I was gon have to show her something" my mom laughed in response but noticed me before she could verbally reply.

"There you are, gosh what do you be doing in there?" she dramatically directed at me.

I walked over to the couch sitting on the arm of it but quickly sat on the cushion as I remembered where I was and who my mom was "how long you've been here I was going to pick you up" I said facing Diah before I turned to my mom and answer her "I don't be doing nothing manman".