❦Miss Taurus

D

D.M

Before we pulled up in front of Tee's house, I had texted her to let her know we was about to be outside so when we was finally in her driveway she was outside the door ready to welcome us in.

"Wassup Tee," I greeted as I pulled her into a side hug before stepping out the way and inside the house as I watched Nadalia give Tiana a wave and a small 'hello'.

She sounded so formal and nervous that I almost wanted to tease her and laugh but I knew I shouldn't so I just watched as Tiana replied back with a 'hey girl' and an awkward as fuck one, two back rub.

The action made me frown in confusion but I shook it off as Tiana led us pass her room and into the room where she does nails in. The room held a small black two seater couch that was up against the right wall. A black and pink table sat in the middle of the room and it contained all her little necessities. Behind the table was a wall of nail polishes and underneath it was two clear, three drawer organizers.

I could admit that she really been getting her little shit together since the last time I came over the room ain't have all these in it.

"So did you know what y'all wanted?" Tiana asked as she walked over to the corner beside the couch grabbing two small bags of purple Doritos and two small waters. I raised a brow at the act before tilting my head forward and catching a glimpse of the mini fridge with a basket on top.

I don't know how I missed that but okay I see her

"I don't know yet. You can do Dolly's first," I responded to Tiana question as I grabbed the bag of chips and water bottle handed to me before taking a seat on the couch. I should ask to bring another chair in here. I felt mad far and I wanted to sit next to doll so I could watch the process but oh well I guess.

"Okay, did you wanna pull another chair in here?"

Not her reading my mind.

I nodded and watched her leave the room to go get another chair. I used this time to get up and walk over next to Nadalia. Watching her scroll through what I'm guessing a nail inspiration pin board that she had.

"You found one you like?" I asked from behind her right shoulder. I'm guessing she ain't hear my steps or the crinkling of my chip bag because she flinched her shoulders hard as hell. I laughed in response as she turned to look back at me.

"This nail shit must get serious if you that focused," i laughed out watching her roll her eyes before smiling a little.

"I don't know which one between these three," she said quietly as she brought the phone into both of our view. She scrolled through the three pictures, the first on was scream theme nails with a pointy shape. I don't know what the actual name for it was called but it was cute. The next one was Coraline theme and I really liked those being that's one of my favorite movies, she agreed to liking them as well a lot but her mind changed when she seen the third one which were these Corpse bride theme nails.