❦Avoidance

D

D.M
October 29th

I feel like I'm fucking up already.

Two days ago was the last time I spoke to Nadalia. I haven't been to any of my classes either In those two days just so I wouldn't have to feel any more guilt on my actions towards the girl by seeing her face or just knowing her presence is somewhere around and on campus.

That day after we got our nails done and I had to go home and be greeted with a father ambush, I've been feeling all types of emotions from hurt, anger, and disappointment.

All in all I've honestly been stressed the fuck out. After what my dad told me, my views have felt altered..again.

"I never gave you consent to come over here," I spoke plainly to the sharp features on my father's brown face.

Once I pulled up to my complex I automatically spotted him sitting at the bottom of the stairs, staring ahead probably pondering on how he would say what he was eager to tell me. I had exited my car with a heavy sigh as I walked over to his tall and built frame, leaning against the wall of the downstair neighboor's building.

"You and I both know the time of day wouldn't have been granted to me," he shook his head as he spoke lowly.

I fluttered my eyes shut as I tried my hardest to contain my irritations. Deeply regretting not smoking on my way over here.

"At least you know." I muttered as I brought my hands from its crossed placement in front of my chest to the pockets of my pants.

In the middle of my actions, the sound of my father's heavily irritated sigh brought my head up to his with a confused snap.

What the hell is sighing for?

"Dakota.Kid, please let's not do the dramatics tonight." The distant look in his eyes and the strain in his tone easily started to bring my inner turmoil to a temporary rest as my curiosity over the matter began to peak.

With a small sigh I removed my hands from out my pockets and brung them up to my face. Covering my eyes to brace myself for whatever was to be told and for whatever emotions I may feel.

"Alright." I said simply, finally bringing my hands down my face to then grasp at its opposite arms. Awaiting for his 'dire' explanation.

"Look kid," my father started with a deep inhale as he glanced at his watch briefly before returning his gaze to me "I know I haven't been the best father-"

"Or husband," I interjected with a mutter. Watching him shut his eyes tightly for a few milliseconds before opening them again. Revealing his medium brown colored eyes that seem to look darker than mine at the moment.

"Yes Dakota. Or husband," hearing him re-iterate my statement brought me a weird sense of reveling as I've been waiting for what seemed to be forever for him to admit to his wrongs.