❦No time for denial

N

N.S
September 25th

Why is she so intimidating right now, why didn't I have time to speak to Niy about this, why was I acting unlike myself around her so damn much, and why the fuck is the universe doing me like this!

I internally rambled.

"I was, um the announcement you know it distracted me I didn't freak" I lamely explained.

"But um boys" Dakota slowly nodded with her eyes slightly narrowed, as if she suspected something.

"Mm, that's probably why then" she decided to say.

I furrowed my eyebrows before I opened my mouth to speak, "what do you mean?".

She silently laughed to herself, bowing her head down.

Something always funny to her isn't it.

"You gotta stop fucking with them boys if you wanna feel something" she stayed with a smirk, but that wasn't all, she had a glint in her eye.

I awkwardly laughed "sure" I said, but soon as the word left my mouth I realized how that could be interpreted, and based on the eyebrow raised on Dakota's face, she interpreted differently.

"Stop looking like that, I said sure in sarcasm" I hurried out.

"Sure" she mocked in return with a tugging smile, I wanted to smile at her smile so bad but instead just rolled my eyes.

"Nadalia, hurry the hell up!" Indiah shouted out to me from her position on my car door.

"Comingg, my fault" I shouted in return before turning back to Dakota.

"Ight, see you later Dalia" she leaned to give me a side hug, once we parted she decided to speak again "text me when you get in".

I quickly nodded before I sped walked to my car and unlocking the doors to which Indiah hurried and hopped in. "Damn y'all was talking forever" she complained as she was putting on her seatbelt.

I giggled at her irritation "well you could've asked for the keys", she wasn't messing that answer due to the glare she gave me causing me to laugh again.

I pulled out the park and started making our way to our street, dropping off Diah first.

                                       <33

D.M

I had been home for about 20 minutes now, me and Tiana was just doing a recap of tonight before she headed out to go home.

"Ay I think Nadalia feeling me" I voiced out while I was rolling up.

"Pfft, and why you think that" she rolled her eyes as if what I was spewing was bs.

I licked the grabba leaf, sealing in my 'medicine'.

I laughed to myself as I remembered that's what I said to my mama the other day.