❦So much going on

September 27th

September 27th

Dakota laughed at the wide eyes Nadalia made and the noticeable holding of breath she was doing by the way her chest stopped moving at once.

"What, why you acting like that?" the lighter skinned girl asked while she began to open the wrapper of her Baconator.

Nadalia shifted positions to find comfort and to make her come off as cool, calm and collected "I'm not acting like anything what are you talking about" she said in reply while she opened her barbecue sauce. Dakota slightly smiled and shook her head at her behavior "alright Dalia if you say so" she then bit into her burger waiting for the girl next to her to say something.

"Yeah I do but um—what do you mean by 'compatible'" Nadalia questioned, bringing her inner thought to light.

Dakota finished her chewing before answering "like Taurus's have good relationships with Cancer's,  Virgo's, Capricorn's, and Scorpio's it's said that we share the same interests and shit like that" she ended off with a single shoulder shrug, she can go on and on about astrology but she ain't want to get into that right now especially not knowing Nadalia's thoughts about the topic.

The brown skinned girl nodded slowly at the new facts that she was provided. She knew about astrology and always wanted to get into it but never knew where to start, she always thought it was confusing to keep up with and remember. Nadalia was also relieved at the answer she was given, she thought Dakota's statement meant something totally different.

"Okay that's interesting to know, how long have you been into astrology?" she asked her bed-mate, the movie that was playing on the television was long forgotten and now used for the sole purpose of background noise.

At the question, Kota started to get excited. She loved talking about astrology and spirituality so much "well I've been into it since I discovered spirituality and that was four years ago".

"What made you get into the two?" Dalia asked, turning her torso and head towards Dakota giving her full attention to show how interested she was in the topic and the want she had for getting to know more about her.

"Well actually Kendra brought me into it, one of the twins you had met at the skating rink" Dakota quickly reminded her causing Dalia to nod before she continued.

"After she brought it to my attention I looked more into it by myself on google and everything that I believed in is apart of spirituality so I started learning more and shit and it was really refreshing to be real, it also comforted me more when my mama and pops started getting more into they bullshit cycles" she ended with a lazy shrug, not really wanting to go down that road especially to Nadalia who is someone new to her life and she ain't want her issues to run the girl off.

Nadalia had noticed the mood change in Dakota's voice and slight body language so she decided to speak of something else "I love that, you're gonna have to teach me more about it sometime" she spoke as she ate her last nugget. Even though she really wanted to know more about the topic she also wanted an excuse to hang out more with Dakota and learn about her in the process.