❦Spark one up for friends

N

N.S
September 21st

After Nadalia finished up her morning routine she went downstairs to make herself a quick breakfast that consisted of a strawberry banana smoothie followed along with a bacon and egg bagel. She sat at the table and ate while having a light conversation between her parents as she waited for her best-friend to make her way over so they could be on their way to campus.

Twenty minutes later Nadalia's father gave her a kiss on the forehead and his wife a peck on the lips before he made his way to work. As he went to open the door there stood Indiah on the walkway, phone in hand as she was about to call Nadalia to let her in.

"Good morning Stuart little" the darkskin girl said with a mischievous smile as the name was a reference for his love of motorcycles and his related business, as well as his short height.

"Good morning Ms. Hitch-Rider," the lightskin man said in return to the girl.

"Woww Mr.Saint, also I'm getting my license next week and my car will soon come after" she playfully rolled her eyes.

All Daevon did was laugh at the 5'7 girl before he told her to have a good day and made his way out the door and to his car.

After Nadalia and her mother Lanai ended their laughter over the twos brief interaction, Dolly grabbed her tote and put her dishes in the sink before giving her mother a kiss on the cheek and making her way out the door and to her car with Indiah in tow. Once in and pulling out the driveway she was able to get a better look at Diah's hair.

"Your hair so cute, how long it take NiyNiy to finish it since we got back home kinda late" Dolly said to the girl with the butt length Versatile Tribal braids.

"Girl you should know by now that she really does this hair shit, like I swear it was only three in a half hours" she replied, along with a little boasting of her cousin's skills.

"You right imma have to have her do my hair again because those passion twists she did on me was too cute".

"On God they were, just let me know when you want her to do yo hair and how and I'll let her know".

Nadalia nodded her head in response as she had all focused on the road and the now Young Thug song that was playing.

Today Nadalia's first class wasn't as slow and chill as it was the first day, and she didn't expect it to be but it took her to surprise how fast and assertively her professor jumped in with the lesson. She thought it would be a slower ease in but she had to remember that 1. This isn't high school 2. Every professor is different and 3. This is a class focused on her career path and it wouldn't be easy. So without any complaint she gave her full undivided attention up ahead and typed any notes and key words that felt would play an importance to her on her google doc.

The class was long but felt very informative so when it was time for dismissal she texted Indiah telling her to meet at the place they did yesterday for a quick catch up and time killer before the second one started.